Sign in to follow this  
MadCast: majorhoward

On the Road, part. 2, Howard (Take 2)

It was unfortunately so lightly attended before that we had to cancel, (I know I scare people), but lets have another go at this.

"The Road" pt. 2    Wednesday September 9th, at 2000 EST - This adventure takes place after "The Hatchery"

come one come all, (or at least up to 6)

In your signup, please indicate the date you are signing up for, and include your character name and class/level.  Please also keep in mind that the MadCast CoC will be fully enforced at these and all MCAL sessions.  Please also speak up if you have any other concerns and they will be addressed.  I ask that everyone, in the spirit of community, be ready to delay a signup if someone with a restrictive RL schedule has a rare opportunity to play. 

Please PM on the forums or Discord with any questions, so we can keep this thread a clean record of signups. 

Edited by MadCast: majorhoward

Is there a list of dates to select from other than Sep 9th?  I can make it on the 9th, I'm just wondering about the reference to other dates.  Wednesdays will normally work for me, but so do a lot of other nights.

My character name is Alicevil Shrike, a level 5 Yuan-Ti Pureblood Circle of the Moon Druid, from the land of Chult (My +1 Source book is Volo's Guide to Monsters).  I'm still writing out her backstory, but I can provide basic facts as required, and the character sheet is up on Roll20. 

I can provide a list of beast forms I intend to use with my wildshape (and find you the tokens and stat blocks for them), if you would like that information in advance.  I have the Roll20 version of the Monster Manual and Volo's guide to Monsters, but I haven't played around with exporting the information from them into a game yet.

Cheers! 

Alright lad, the long and the short of it is that when one of the DMs has the time to run a session in the week, that info will generally be posted on Mondays. There are no set dates, just when one of us can run, there will be a forum post. 

3 hours ago, MadCast: majorhoward said:

Alright lad, the long and the short of it is that when one of the DMs has the time to run a session in the week, that info will generally be posted on Mondays. There are no set dates, just when one of us can run, there will be a forum post. 

Much appreciated, that answers everything.

Cheers