MadCast: Qrow

Among Us 10/11/2020 @5p EST

Who killed someone next to that guy in medical? Vague pronouns ahoy! 

This weekend we will be playing the game like normal, except all the aliens will be naked, and all the names will be vague pronouns. I will provide the list of available names to use at the start of the event. The only rule added to the default rules are that only the names will be used. No colors, not people's actual names, only the names of the characters. 

This will be a lot of fun. Reach out to me if you have questions. 

I saw an interesting one where everyone was named after a different colour in the lobby (no one could use the same name).  I'm not sure how they managed it, maybe the colour names were assigned by someone not in the group, but it was pretty funny.  No one was allowed to say which colour they were, and you couldn't ask where a specific colour had been, or what they had done, so you didn't know which colour was which person.  On the plus side you don't have to defend yourself against accusations, other than if you wanted to as a witness to an event (even if you are lying about what you saw "someone else" do, when that person was actually you).

Needless to say, the imposters tend to win this one, but the confusion is epic and, for spectators, extremely entertaining.

@MadCast: AngelixOh yes I've seen that version, and intend to try it out. This one is slightly easier to arrange, and that's why I'm running this one first. If it goes well, I will arrange the color one (I already have a list of color combos). 

2 hours ago, MadCast: Sotarkadin said:

This seems very fun, I have yet to play Among Us with anybody but Random people and it has not been very fun.

You should play with us! Also feel free to @Among Us in the chat whenever you want to try to get some games going.