MadCast: Apoz

Seraphine - The Starry-Eyed Songstress

Riot Games' upcoming champion is Seraphine, a literal pop-star that canonically performs in Piltover and Zaun. Yes, you heard me right. Every day we stray further from God.

Skin Spotlights did an ability reveal:

Passive - Stage Presence: Every third basic ability Seraphine casts will echo, automatically casting a second time. Additionally, whenever she casts an ability near an ally, she will create a Note. Each Note gives her basic attacks more attack range and deal additional magic damage, consuming the Note

Q - High Note: Seraphine projects a pure note dealing magic damage that's increased by the target's missing health percentage.

W - Surround Sound: Seraphine surrounds her nearby allies in a song granting herself and her allies movement speed and a shield. If Seraphine is already shielded, she can heal her nearby allies restoring health based on how many allies are near her.

E - Beat Drop: Seraphine unleashes a heavy soundwave dealing magic damage to enemies in a line and slowing them. Enemies that are already slowed are rooted and already rooted enemies are stunned.

R - Encore: Seraphine takes the stage, projecting a captivating force that charms enemies and deals magic damage. Any champions struck (allies included) become part of the performance extending the range of the ability and granting allies maximum Notes.

https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/story/champion/seraphine/

https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/news/dev/champion-insights-seraphine/

I've played at least 40 games with her on my team or against her on the PBE and she really needs tuned down. I feel like theyre going to release her as is to sell the "ultimate" skin (really just a legendary skin pack,) and then nerf her into the floor after getting their money. 

Her canon lore is that her stage and microphone are powered by the hextech crystal that contains many of the souls of Skarner's race and she can hear their voices from the crystal and says "lol I'm gonna sing a bop while using the energy from these long tortured souls"