Shadowlands Prepatch: What Are You Up To?

Our gracious Blizzard overlords have blessed us with the prepatch for Shadowlands. Level crunches and talent reworks oh my. With Shadowlands being pushed back to later this year, we are in a sort of limbo, with very little new content, such as Exile's Reach, the removal of corruption, and some QoL changes. 

What are you currently doing to fill the void before Shadowlands drops? Are you unlocking allied races like me? Are you desperately grinding for the long boi mount? Are you hardcore raiding Ny'alotha? Are you engaging in questionable practices on a RP server? Let me know. 

38 minutes ago, MadCast: Apoz said:

What are you currently doing to fill the void before Shadowlands drops? Are you unlocking allied races like me? Are you desperately grinding for the long boi mount? Are you hardcore raiding Ny'alotha? Are you engaging in questionable practices on a RP server? Let me know. 

I'm leveling an alliance Hunter, and unlocking some allied races. My Priest on Horde is max leveled and geared for the gods so the event won't do much for that character.

I am leveling one of everything, so I have all options available at launch of SL.  Right now, my mains will be Horde, I am working on a few alliance toons, to get all of the allied races unlocked so that way if I do play Ally I have all options available.  

Currently I am loving the new leveling experience, making it easier to level all these toons, and I am leveling each one in a different expansion so I am not getting bunred out from repeating quests over and over 4-5 times.

21 hours ago, MadCast: doublestufforeo said:

I'm leveling an alliance Hunter, and unlocking some allied races. My Priest on Horde is max leveled and geared for the gods so the event won't do much for that character.

I main a priest as well! Are you talking about the Hallow's End stuff? If so, yeah that gear is pretty trash, though I have been collecting tricky treats to buy all of the toys from the vendor.

17 hours ago, MadCast: Sotarkadin said:

I am leveling one of everything, so I have all options available at launch of SL.  Right now, my mains will be Horde, I am working on a few alliance toons, to get all of the allied races unlocked so that way if I do play Ally I have all options available.  

Currently I am loving the new leveling experience, making it easier to level all these toons, and I am leveling each one in a different expansion so I am not getting bunred out from repeating quests over and over 4-5 times.

It seems everybody is Horde except me! I'm running a gnome priest, though I definitely want to unlock the Vulpera. They are clearly the best allied race available imo. I'm also looking forward to maybe going back through WotLK leveling, as those are some of my favorite zones.

17 hours ago, MadCast: Nevard said:

Im doing random old raids waiting for xpac while i look for a guild to chill with

What are you looking for in a guild? If any of my toons aren't in one I get spammed mass invites all of the time.

7 hours ago, MadCast: The Prince said:

Leveling alts!

I'm trying to get my horde alt through the Zandalar zones so I can unlock their allied races. Other then that I might be interested in some of the heritage armor available for maxing out an allied race char.