MadCast: FairyPrinxe

Intro: A FairyPrinxe who'd love to join MadCast

Hello All,

I have been interacting with madcast for a few months now occasionally running activities with y'all. Having had my old clan absorbed partially by madcast I had alwasy felt welcome there especially by my pal NastyTaxi. Although I am most interested in becoming a member of the Destiny 2 clan as this is my main hobby game, I am an avid gamer who thrives on group gaming. Something I have missed in Destiny since the disbanding of my old clan was the consistency of group activities like raids, dungeons, and general grinding. I've been playing destiny 2 since it released and can't imagine putting it down until its got nothing left to give. Although I've never seen a gaming group/clan with such extensive rules and regulations I was so pleased to see that much of what MadCast is doing is trying to create a safespace for people to build community, play games, and hang-out in. Seeing as I work towards these goals in my own life it seems like the right fit for me. 

I would love to become a part of this community and contribute to the great space that has been created. Something that mistifies me is the lack of spaces like these in the gaming community and so to see one in such robust health warms my heart and gives me hope. I hope that I'll be able to show you all that I'd be good fit for the community and that I'll eventually be able to participate in and organize events myself. Especially in this wild global pandemic we are all experiencing I would be excited to find a new community to be a part of as many other avenues for this have become much more difficult to access throughout. 

Other games I play: No Man's Sky, Overwatch, Risk of Rain 2, Terraria, Devil May Cry 5, and lots more. 

2 hours ago, FairyPrinxe said:

Hello All,

I have been interacting with madcast for a few months now occasionally running activities with y'all. Having had my old clan absorbed partially by madcast I had alwasy felt welcome there especially by my pal NastyTaxi. Although I am most interested in becoming a member of the Destiny 2 clan as this is my main hobby game, I am an avid gamer who thrives on group gaming. Something I have missed in Destiny since the disbanding of my old clan was the consistency of group activities like raids, dungeons, and general grinding. I've been playing destiny 2 since it released and can't imagine putting it down until its got nothing left to give. Although I've never seen a gaming group/clan with such extensive rules and regulations I was so pleased to see that much of what MadCast is doing is trying to create a safespace for people to build community, play games, and hang-out in. Seeing as I work towards these goals in my own life it seems like the right fit for me. 

I would love to become a part of this community and contribute to the great space that has been created. Something that mistifies me is the lack of spaces like these in the gaming community and so to see one in such robust health warms my heart and gives me hope. I hope that I'll be able to show you all that I'd be good fit for the community and that I'll eventually be able to participate in and organize events myself. Especially in this wild global pandemic we are all experiencing I would be excited to find a new community to be a part of as many other avenues for this have become much more difficult to access throughout. 

Other games I play: No Man's Sky, Overwatch, Risk of Rain 2, Terraria, Devil May Cry 5, and lots more. 

Are you officially stating you'd like to pursue full membership here at MadCast?

3 hours ago, FairyPrinxe said:

I'm happy to see you valuing what we're trying to do. I appreciate how earnest your Introduction is.

I look forward to playing games with you sometime soon (Risk of Rain 2 is good fun) and look forward to interacting with you during your candidacy.

2 hours ago, FairyPrinxe said:

I am officially stating id like to pursue a full membership yes

It is great to meet you! Here's the info you need:

You are now a candidate for Full Membership. When in Discord, please wear the [C] tag, as in [C] FairyPrinxe. Additionally, you now have access to #candidates-chat. Please find a Candidate Coordinator on Discord (myself, @MadCast: Kitty Stark, @MadCast: Qrow, or @MadCast: Kal) for a full introduction and initial question and answer session. In one month the Senior Full Members will vote on your membership. Should you pass, you will become a Full Member. You will then be required to wear the MadCast name tag, in your case, MadCast: FairyPrinxe. Should you fail, you may reapply and the candidacy period will begin again.

A few tips for a successful candidacy:

• Be regularly active on the forums! Try to check it at least a few times per week and participate in topics that interest you. Share anything you find interesting, because odds are someone else will too! Forum activity is an important component of successful candidacies.

• Join our Discord Server! Even if you don’t or can’t use voice chat, you’re welcome to listen in. Playing games with members on our server is a good way for them to get to know you on a personal level.

• Attend events hosted by MadCast that have many people in one place that you can meet and leave a good impression on.

• Use the same username on the forums and Discord, as well as in-game, when possible. If you aren’t able to do this, make sure that the members you play with know who you are. They can’t leave comments on your thread if they don’t know which one is yours!

• If you have any issues you can contact one of our RFMs or SFMs. Feel free to post general questions regarding the candidacy process and community in the Discord #candidate-chat channel. Full Members will be able to satisfy most of your curiosities about the basics of being a part of MadCast.

If you have questions regarding your candidacy or the process to become a Full Member, please attempt to contact current Candidate Coordinators via #candidate-chat in Discord first. If your concern has to do with conduct or issues with another player, feel free to reach out to an admin. 

Last but not least, the requirement for you to even be eligible to be voted on 
can be found here

3 hours ago, MadCast: Kal said:

Welcome mate! @MadCast: Quantais probably your go to No Man's Sky fella, while @MadCast: Epic and a few of us love a bit of Terraria.

Lizzie usually carries me in Destiny 2 but I look forward to spreading the load out a bit. You may have to carry Kitty tho 

Cheers! I am hyped to get into it all. My available people for group gaming is almost entirely made up of the 3 people i live with :P so having a few more for some consistency in these activities will be nice. The next step is finding folks to run a day one raid in Beyond light.