MadCast: LizzieJay

Anarchy Farm 11/4/2020 9:30pm EST

We're farming the final boss in the Scourge of the Past raid for the Anarchy grenade launcher for those who don't have it before it goes away (you must have the Forsaken expansion). Depending on how much you've done the final boss before this season, the drop rate is a 10% chance that goes up after each completion (this maxes out at 50% after 20 clears).

Sign up below, those who want to get it and those who are willing to help out. I would like at least 2 people experienced with the raid to help me out, one comfortable sitting up at the top of the map and one comfortable reading the map, both coordinating to stun the boss. Classwise, it's up to you. I'll be on a Warlock, another 1 or 2 would be nice for Wells at the CAP points, a Titan on Ward of Dawn bubble, and then pick your poison. A second bubble, a Golden Gun Hunter with Celestial Nighthawk. Bring Whisper of the Worm or DARCI for your power weapon for boss DPS. If we get into a good groove, we can get through the boss fight in 10 minutes.

If we have extra in terms of people who want Anarchy, once 1 person gets it who didn't have it they'll be rotated out.

Everyone is welcome to sign up, full members, candidates, and associates. Priority will go in order of who signs up.

Edit: forgot to add an explanation video. The way we do it is a little different, though, but basically the same.

Edited by MadCast: LizzieJay