MadCast: JigglesTheFett

The Lost Mines of Phandelver

Hello All!

As I stated at the recent Town Hall, I am planning on running through The Lost Mines of Phandelver D&D 5e adventure.

This module is the adventure that comes in the 5e starter set, and is designed for 4-5 1st level characters.

This will take approximately 4-6 sessions depending on how fast we can make it through the content.

This will be played on the Foundry Virtual Table Top. It's not Roll20, but works similarly and I am a HUGE fan of it. Nobody will need to spend anything on it, as I have it hosted on my personal server here at home.

I am looking for brand new or really new players if at possible. Since this is a starter adventure, I figure it would be best played by new players to help them get some practical experience with the system. There are already pre-made characters, but those can be altered or disregarded entirely.

The biggest caveat that may change who wants to play, is that I plan on streaming this adventure on MadCast's twitch channel! This doesn't mean that you need to have/use a webcam, but that could definitely make it more fun if you do/are willing!

First priority is to new players, but I will fill the remaining slots with experienced players if we don't get enough new players. Please show your interest and experience below!

List of players:

1. @MadCast: Support Welfare

2. @PersianPrince59

3. @Echo-6

Edited by MadCast: JigglesTheFett
Added names to list.

I'd love to be a part of this.  My only experience is with the Living D&D we ran in MadCast (about 9-11 sessions total?).  I have watched a few of your sessions in Foundry VTT here and there as well.  I do have a very important question though.  What times and days would you be looking at for the sessions or would that be pretty open depending on the players that sign up?

On 11/6/2020 at 2:45 PM, MadCast: Support Welfare said:

I'd love to be a part of this.  My only experience is with the Living D&D we ran in MadCast (about 9-11 sessions total?).  I have watched a few of your sessions in Foundry VTT here and there as well.  I do have a very important question though.  What times and days would you be looking at for the sessions or would that be pretty open depending on the players that sign up?

Well, I have a few ideas on when this could take place, based on my own available times. I'd like to not have it interfere with my current personal streaming schedule, but there are a few options to do this on. This would be discussed more once a group has been decided on.

I would love to join! I have no experience in D&D but have been thinking of getting into it for a while now. I was speaking with Cloud earlier and she provided this link. As we speak, I am looking up D&D for dummies rules and stuff to get familiar. 

6 hours ago, PersianPrince59 said:

I would love to join! I have no experience in D&D but have been thinking of getting into it for a while now. I was speaking with Cloud earlier and she provided this link. As we speak, I am looking up D&D for dummies rules and stuff to get familiar. 

6 hours ago, Echo-6 said:

I want to join!  i have no experience with DnD, this so this is a great first time for me. 

Excellent!

I have sent you both friend requests on discord as I want to make a group DM with all the players so we can discuss days/times. Hopefully we'll get two more interested parties very soon!

If you are looking for people, and it could be made to work with my schedule, I would be game, though I would dislike to take the spot of someone who has not played before. 

My experience with D&D began with Living D&D, and have played 1-2 times a week since the end if such. 

What day were you thinking about having this and how long would the session(s) be? If my schedule fits, I'd love to join. As of now, the only days I am free are Tuesday nights and Friday nights. Thanks!

Edited by lonzogonzo_
put in my availbility