Tableshop had a new episode?! Episode 5?! No Way!

Yes way my friends! After a bit of a hiatus we are back with a brand new episode of Tableshop. You can find it here. Or soon on whatever podcast service you prefer! Take a listen, let us know what you think, and as always, if you have any questions you'd like answered or ideas for a topic you'd like us to cover, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Very nice. Just finished it up. Great topic and I liked how freeform you all were. Jiggles, your mic was a little hot at first, but seemed to normalize. Not sure, but it's wasn't distracting or anything. Everyone sounded great!

After the hiatus, it felt more loose and just let the discussion go where it will, which is not a knock at all, just differed a little. Unless I'm mistaken here, I didn't hear the structure with segments like Tell Me More like in past episodes.

Still, it was really solid and the perfect length and covered some good tips on how to deal with Power Gaming and touching on some in-game conflict. I liked the part where Prince talked about the in-game mediation session to keep Jiggle's character with the group ;)

Well done all!