Pokémon Incense Event @7PM 3/6/2021

This event is for anyone that is comfortable using the poketwo bot, because it will require a certain amount of experience, patience, and speed when it matters. This coming Saturday I'm going to run a group event featuring incenseAn incense costs 10,000 coins, and I will have a unique temporary channel with only 10 people at a time with the role and permissions to see it. The incense spawns a pokemon every 20 seconds for an entire hour, and so some rules must be in place for fairness. In all honesty it might be difficult for me to enforce the first rule during the event, but I will be going back afterwards and counting to check every catch and if you broke it you could be banned from all future Pokemon bot events. I also reserve the right to remove your special permissions early if I notice you breaking any MadCast rules or being disruptive to the event. Just remember not to be a dick and everything will go smoothly!

• You must wait for 3 other pokemon to go by after you have caught one. You catch pokemon #1 and then must not try to catch Pokemon #2, #3, or #4, but then you can try to catch Pokemon #5 etc. This forces an opportunity so that one person cannot catch everything and slower typers or those with worse ping still have a chance.
  • There will not be enforced shiny hunting protection. With such a short timer between spawns, if you're paying attention and people want to be courteous you could still catch your shiny hunt pokemon, but if someone else catches it that's just how it goes.
  • No non-catching (pcatch, pc, phint, ph) commands. Don't be sorting through your pokemon as you catch them, because the spawn timer is short and the chat should be kept as clear as possible. I don't want to see anyone pulling up pinfo or ppokemon commands in the event channel. If you want to go do that in the normal channels and sacrifice some of your catching timer that's fine.

In order to participate you must reply to this post declaring which time slot(s) you are signing up for and confirming that you have read and understand all of the rules. On Saturday you must pay the entry fee of 1,000 pokecoins to me at the beginning of the event and I will purchase the incense at each start time. You can show up the day of the event and request a slot, but you will have less priority than anyone that signed up on the website even if they signed up for more than one slot. I also recommend showing up early to make sure you don't miss any of the timer. If you are not there on time to contribute I will make up the difference to buy the incense for everyone else and you will still have to pay to join after the hour starts. If there are not at least 5 others paid and ready at the start of the hour I am not going to make up that much of a difference and that time frame will be cancelled.

Hour 1 - 7:00PM to 8:00PM EST

1. Kitty Stark
  2. LizzieJay
  3. Doublestufforeo

Hour 2 - 8:10PM to 9:10PM EST

1. Kitty Stark

Hour 3 - 9:20PM to 10:20PM EST

1. Kitty Stark

Edited by MadCast: Kitty Stark