Heya guys,

I have recently retired and returned to the states and wanted to get back into gaming. When I logged in, I noticed I was now an associate instead of an inactive member. Have the guidelines changed over the years?

Also, it appears the community has considerably shrinked. Am I a lost soul?

Gezus

Awards

Hey Gezus!

I'm Dez, a fellow Georgian! Glad to see ya around. What kind of games do you play?

I play a decent amount of League of Legends and Maday, several others, and I are playing on a MadCast Valheim server right now.

Nice to meet you!

@MadCast: Gezus KrystI've updated your account back to FM status.  I also see you've updated your email but it isn't verified.  Be sure to check the spam folder as sometimes those verification emails end up there.  I can have another one sent or I can approve it manually if you wanna DM your email to verify.

Welcome back and thank you for your service.

@MadCast Maday How have you been, man? It has been years! I verified my email address so all should be well moving forward. I added you on League. What else are you all up to? I am also back on HotS, Overwatch, and WoW. I am also waiting on the release of New World. 

Awards

@MadCast: DezDude, what part of Georgia are you in? I've lived all over, but I am content to stay in Savannah until I die. Lol. 

I added you on League as well. I am not sure what Valheim is, but I will download it and give it a go. Do you guys have a Discord that you all use? 

Awards

8 minutes ago, MadCast: Gezus Kryst said:

@MadCast: DezDude, what part of Georgia are you in? I've lived all over, but I am content to stay in Savannah until I die. Lol. 

I added you on League as well. I am not sure what Valheim is, but I will download it and give it a go. Do you guys have a Discord that you all use? 

Good to see you back, Gezus! 

I am on League every other night as well. Discord Link can be found on the main page, or at this link.

@MadCast: Gezus Kryst Love Savannah. I'm OTP North right now, but lived in North Druid Hills for ages. Mike lives in Atlanta too. Not sure if you know him from earlier MadCast times.

Awesome on Valheim. It's only $20 on Stream and it's a ton of fun if you are into building/survival games.

We actually all play on the MadCast Discord which you can join here: https://discord.gg/cQEprbyX

Check out the #valheim channel. We've also got the #league-of-legends channel. I know a few people still play HotS so you might be able to find a game here or there. 

Awesome! My brother is in Brookhaven and we own houses in Marietta and in Decatur. We are intimately familiar with the Atlanta area (which is why we are in Savannah). Lol.

I don't know who Mike is. What is his MadCast name?

Awards