Sir Patrick Stewart Engage GIF - SirPatrickStewart PatrickStewart Engage GIFs

Maday and I are big Star Trek fans and we couldn't resist. With that said: 2021 has been a challenging year for all of us here. 

Many of us have had obstacles and opportunities that made their way into our lives: whether we wanted them to or not. RedJustice and I have taken on new careers, and Munsa has taken on more responsibility within his own. It is with that simple and honest explanation, that Munsa and RedJustice will be stepping down from the position of Staff at MadCast, today. They will be continuing their membership with us as LFMs in recognition for the great work that they have done for our community. 

Speaking personally: It has been an immensely rewarding experience working with you to shape and grow MadCast, as colleagues and close friends. I wish you nothing but the best in your endeavors, and look forward to hearing about them in the times to come!

With Red and Munsa’s move to LFM, MadCast Maday will be taking on a more active role with me in leading MadCast as Staff. Maday and Tort’s founder role has always been one of fluidity, allowing the opportunity for them to rejoin at whatever capacity is required or needed. Maday has reached a more comfortable spot in his life that affords him the opportunity to assist with MadCast again, and you all will be seeing him around much more often.

Maday and I will be working hard at evaluating and progressing MadCast as a community, and look forward to sharing more with you in the weeks to come.

Having had countless interactions with Munsa over the years, most recently during his Blades in the Dark Campaign, I would like to extend my thanks to him for his active service to the community as both leader and friend.  Bravo Zulu, you have earned your rest amongst the Elysium.

On 6/1/2021 at 10:32 PM, MadCast: Angelix said:

Having had countless interactions with Munsa over the years, most recently during his Blades in the Dark Campaign, I would like to extend my thanks to him for his active service to the community as both leader and friend.  Bravo Zulu, you have earned your rest amongst the Elysium.

That's very kind, but we all know Gehenna is my future.

TYVM for the kind words friends.