Sign in to follow this  
Eternia

Champion: Wukong, the Monkey King

Champion Sneak Peek:

Link: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/news/champion-sneak-peek-%E2%80%93-wukong-monkey-king

MonkeyKing_Thumb.jpg

Gameplay Preview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjtmEMcaX6c

Art Spotlight:

Champion Approaches:

Link: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/new-champion-approaches-wukong-monkey-king

Abilities:

Stone Skin (Passive): Wukong's armor and magic resistance are increased for each nearby enemy champion.

Crushing Blow: Wukong swings his mighty staff with incredible speed, crushing his opponent. This attack deals additional physical damage and reduces the enemy's Armor for a short duration.

Decoy: Wukong utilizes his cleverness to trick his foes. He becomes stealthed for 1.5 seconds and leaves an uncontrollable decoy behind that will deal Magic Damage to enemies near it after 1.5 seconds.

Nimbus Strike: Wukong dashes on a cloud toward a target enemy and sends out images to attack up to 2 additional enemies near his target, dealing physical damage to each enemy struck.

Cyclone (Ultimate): Wukong's staff grows outward and he spins it around, dealing damage and knocking up enemies. Wukong gains movement speed over the duration of the spell.

League Judgment:

Link: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/league-judgement-wukong-monkey-king

Champion Spotlight:

Edited by MadCast: Eternia

im glad that he came before skarner actually because from the reveal it sounded like skarner still needed alot of work so this is going to give them more time and what not and also they promised this hero way back before rumble was out so lol as i said before its about time lol

Awards

Not gonna lie, if the knock up on his ult can happen more than once he will be op as shit.

Maybe this is to makeup for the last two champion releases that were under-whelming.

Not gonna lie, if the knock up on his ult can happen more than once he will be op as shit.

Maybe this is to makeup for the last two champion releases that were under-whelming.

In fairness Leona has her utilities and laning phase solidly done, her ratios just kinda bang her back a notch.

Ohhh Phantom Lancer, I miss him even more than I miss Balanar....

Phantom Lancer was a whore hero, yeah sure AoE ate his face but still who didn't in some way? Thankfully Wukong only gets 1 illusion it seems.

Looks awesome. I'm hoping he'll be able to jungle and be on a noct/xin level of doing it. For a champion who is suppose to fight everyone at once, he is lacking cc. Maybe that is the balancing factor for his ult being able to knock everyone up. He has a cool dash but no slowing mechanic and because he's dps he won't benefit from rylei's.

In short, I'll probably just wait for his free week before spending my 6300 on him. As for the last two champions, Leona is fantastic, shut up. Yorick is also really cool before his buffs. Not every champion can be a vayne or brand ya know.

Looks awesome. I'm hoping he'll be able to jungle and be on a noct/xin level of doing it. For a champion who is suppose to fight everyone at once, he is lacking cc. Maybe that is the balancing factor for his ult being able to knock everyone up. He has a cool dash but no slowing mechanic and because he's dps he won't benefit from rylei's.

In short, I'll probably just wait for his free week before spending my 6300 on him. As for the last two champions, Leona is fantastic, shut up. Yorick is also really cool before his buffs. Not every champion can be a vayne or brand ya know.

I love leona, the general response from everyone seemed to be that she was underwhelming.

I for one am scared of this guys aoe garen spin knockup:squint: