Sign in to follow this  
Eternia

Champion: Talon, The Blade's Shadow

Champion Sneak Peek:

Link: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/champion-sneak-peek-talon-blades-shadow

Talon-Teaser-final_thumb.jpg

Mechanics Preview:

Link: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/talon-mechanics-preview

Cutthroat: An ability that allows Talon to catch his enemies by surprise. Talon leaps behind his target and silences them for a short duration, amplifying the damage of any of his follow up attacks and abilities.

Noxian Diplomacy: Talon viciously stabs his enemy, dealing heavy physical damage and causing them to leave a blood trail that Talon can use to track them.

Rake: Talon fans out three blades in front of him that quickly return to him, dealing damage and slowing any target hit in either direction.

Shadow Assault (Ultimate): Talon enters stealth for a short duration, gaining a movement speed boost and sending blades that deal damage to all enemies in their path flying in every direction. Once the blades reach a certain distance, they pause and form a circle. When Talon reappears from stealth, the blades return to him, once again dealing damage to any opponent they pass through.

Mercy (Passive): Talon's auto-attacks deal additional damage to a target that is under the influence of any crowd control effect.

Art Spotlight:

Champion Approaches:

Link: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/new-champion-approaches-talon-blades-shadow

Finalized Skillset:

Mercy (Passive): Talon deals more damage with his basic attacks to any target that is slowed, stunned, immobilized, or suppressed.

Noxian Diplomacy: Talon's next basic attack deals an additional physical damage. If the target is a champion, they will bleed, taking additional physical damage over a period of time and revealing their location for the duration.

Rake: Talon sends out a volley of daggers that then return back to him, dealing physical damage every time it passes through an enemy. Additionally the enemy is slowed for a short duration.

Cutthroat: Talon instantly appears behind his target, silencing them and amplifying his damage against that target.

Shadow Assault (Ultimate): Talon disperses a ring of blades and gains stealth while gaining additional Movement Speed. When Talon emerges from stealth, the blades converge on his location. Every time a blade passes through an enemy, they receive physical damage.

League Judgment:

Link: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/league-judgement-talon-blades-shadow

Champion Spotlight:

Edited by MadCast: Eternia

Who spilled Assassin's Creed in my League of Legends?

My guess would be douchebag Morello, he tends to piss in people's Cheerios.

He sounds similar to vayne in the sense he will do a lot of damage but he is fragile. But .... if he a melee character ... seems to me like he will be destroyed in team fight if they have any type of AOE or he will be focused. Also I was thinking that his ult would been some cool cone attack that he hit ground with sword and makes like talon marks in the ground damaging ppl in a cone in front of him. b ult his ult seems cool we will have to see.

Awards

He sounds similar to vayne in the sense he will do a lot of damage but he is fragile. But .... if he a melee character ... seems to me like he will be destroyed in team fight if they have any type of AOE or he will be focused. Also I was thinking that his ult would been some cool cone attack that he hit ground with sword and makes like talon marks in the ground damaging ppl in a cone in front of him. b ult his ult seems cool we will have to see.

He will own. Trust me. I will demonstrate for you. I'm thinking, though, this stealth (or at least the ult) has a very Nerubian Weaver feel to it, in that the stealth is used to actually do damage rather than for the element of surprise.

Noxian Diplomacy and this "blood trail" is the ability that interests me most. This guy on the whole is completely my style of hero, though.

He will own. Trust me. I will demonstrate for you. I'm thinking, though, this stealth (or at least the ult) has a very Nerubian Weaver feel to it, in that the stealth is used to actually do damage rather than for the element of surprise.

Noxian Diplomacy and this "blood trail" is the ability that interests me most. This guy on the whole is completely my style of hero, though.

If you are interested in the blood trail, you should take nocturne out for a round...he has the same mechanic attached to a ranged attack.

Extra damage from behind like shaco, short term circle stealth like akali, trail like nocturne, and a fan of blades that slows like karma. Nothing super new, but good mechanics.

If you are interested in the blood trail, you should take nocturne out for a round...he has the same mechanic attached to a ranged attack.

Extra damage from behind like shaco, short term circle stealth like akali, trail like nocturne, and a fan of blades that slows like karma. Nothing super new, but good mechanics.

he doesnt get extra damage from being behind, he gets it from cc. This willl be awesome when coupled with fiddles fear or rammus taunt. he does not have a circle stealth, the blades just make a circle while he is stealthed. Karma's fan of blades do not slow and work in a cone. Talon uses his more like twisted fate. Nocturne's 'trail' is a skill shot and works well with hs kit since it speeds him up. Talon use his trail as a combo with his gap closer. Talon is also the first one who's gap closer puts him behind his target.

he doesnt get extra damage from being behind, he gets it from cc. This willl be awesome when coupled with fiddles fear or rammus taunt. he does not have a circle stealth, the blades just make a circle while he is stealthed. Karma's fan of blades do not slow and work in a cone. Talon uses his more like twisted fate. Nocturne's 'trail' is a skill shot and works well with hs kit since it speeds him up. Talon use his trail as a combo with his gap closer. Talon is also the first one who's gap closer puts him behind his target.

D'oh, karmas blade cone is the heal, the tether is the slow.

But he does get extra damage from behind, its just attached to the ability rather than his passive. He has shaco's passive attached to an ability on top of his actual passive, which grants him bonus to cc'd enemies.

My understanding of his trail ability is that it will be a melee version of nocturnes skillshot. I thought I was clear about that, but thank you for pointing it out again. I can't imagine he wont get any sort of bonus from being on the trail...otherwise it would just be lame.

I didn't mean to give the impression he was only stealthed while in the circle, merely that he creates a circle, like akali, that pinpoints his general area. However, since we haven't seen him played, he very well could be only stealthed while in the blades, though I hope not.

Should be an awesome assassin. My apologies, I didn't mean to compare him to other champions to belittle the character, as you seem to have taken. Just trying to give some possible similar mechanics for anyone to test before he is released. Given the ip and rp price of champions, I find that helpful.

I didn't mean to give the impression he was only stealthed while in the circle, merely that he creates a circle, like akali, that pinpoints his general area. However, since we haven't seen him played, he very well could be only stealthed while in the blades, though I hope not.

Should be an awesome assassin. My apologies, I didn't mean to compare him to other champions to belittle the character, as you seem to have taken. Just trying to give some possible similar mechanics for anyone to test before he is released. Given the ip and rp price of champions, I find that helpful.

Ok I got cha, I overreacted then. I'm more use to the LoL forums where everyone complains about how unoriginal the latest champion is. Take wukong for example, he has one of my favoritest kits but everyone one like "shaco-garen? lolololol gay".