MadCast Tort

Member to Member Award Nominations

6 minutes ago, MadCast: Kitty Stark said:

I'd like to subsequently nominate everyone who has been a part of Living D&D that doesn't have this award yet.

@MadCast: Ascent, @MadCast: Chibiushi, @MadCast: Cloud, @MadCast: Icarus, @MadCast: Kal, @MadCast: majorhoward@MadCast: Quanta, @MadCast: RedJustice, @MadCast: Starlight, &@MadCast: Suixide22.

9 hours ago, MadCast: Chibiushi said:

@MadCast: JigglesTheFett & @MadCast: The Prince both require that sweet sweet 'Playing Old School' award pls.

I have awarded all of these people. 

11 hours ago, MadCast: Kitty Stark said:

I'd like to subsequently nominate everyone who has been a part of Living D&D that doesn't have this award yet.

@MadCast: Ascent, @MadCast: Chibiushi, @MadCast: Cloud, @MadCast: Icarus, @MadCast: Kal, @MadCast: majorhoward@MadCast: Quanta, @MadCast: RedJustice, @MadCast: Starlight, &@MadCast: Suixide22.

GASP AN AWARD!!

I would like to nominate @MadCast: Chibiushi for the Fellowship Commendation. This week he worked to help my husband and I move our IRL D&D to roll20. 

I would like to nominate @MadCast: Quanta for the  Fellowship Commendation as well. He has been working diligently to help up get a dedicated server for DST.

Lastly i would like to nominate @MadCast: Support Welfare for the Sensei award for Wolcen, running the intro event and help afterwards leveling. 

Edited by MadCast: Cloud
dedicated LOL

10 hours ago, MadCast: Cloud said:

I would like to nominate @MadCast: Chibiushi for the Fellowship Commendation. This week he worked to help my husband and I move our IRL D&D to roll20. 

I would like to nominate @MadCast: Quanta for the  Fellowship Commendation as well. He has been working diligently to help up get a designated server for DST.

Lastly i would like to nominate @MadCast: Support Welfare for the Sensei award for Wolcen, running the intro event and help afterwards leveling. 

Behold, I have given the awards. 

3 minutes ago, MadCast: Support Welfare said:

I'd like to nominate @MadCast: Icarus for his running of his first event tonight "League Smackdown" which I'd love to see as a recurring event.  Great job putting the event together Icarus

It has been given.

I wanna recognize @MadCast: LizzieJay for writing two guides for Destiny though I'm not sure which award is most appropriate for it because the awards page won't load for me. Copious Creator maybe?

I want to also give an FM Run Event award to @MadCast: Starlight for her running a D&D session Monday. I echo that for @MadCast: Icarus for running Call of Cthulhu the other night. 

6 hours ago, MadCast: Quanta said:

I would like to nominate @MadCast: Kal for the FM run event award for the Dark Matter events.

6 hours ago, MadCast: The Prince said:

I wanna recognize @MadCast: LizzieJay for writing two guides for Destiny though I'm not sure which award is most appropriate for it because the awards page won't load for me. Copious Creator maybe?

I want to also give an FM Run Event award to @MadCast: Starlight for her running a D&D session Monday. I echo that for @MadCast: Icarus for running Call of Cthulhu the other night. 

Kal and Starlight have been given the awards, LizzieJay has been given Fellowship Commendation, Icarus already has FM run-event award.

I would like to nominate @MadCast: LizzieJay for the Guide Excellence Award for her Destiny guide. I know the Fellowship Commendation was awarded for that but this award is specifically for the guide writing and the fellowship for helping new players get into the game.

13 hours ago, MadCast: Icarus said:

I would like to nominate @MadCast: LizzieJay for the Guide Excellence Award for her Destiny guide. I know the Fellowship Commendation was awarded for that but this award is specifically for the guide writing and the fellowship for helping new players get into the game.

Yes thank you, it is done. 

I am nominating @MadCast: LizzieJay and @MadCast: Qrow for the sensei award because they both have been very helpful in teaching me about Destiny 2. I also nominate @MadCast: Starlight for a fellowship commendation because she is always friendly and brightens a room by being in it, which draws others to her.

11 hours ago, MadCast: Kitty Stark said:

I am nominating @MadCast: LizzieJay and @MadCast: Qrow for the sensei award because they both have been very helpful in teaching me about Destiny 2. I also nominate @MadCast: Starlight for a fellowship commendation because she is always friendly and brightens a room by being in it, which draws others to her.

They have been given.

(also thank you I'm glad I could help out)

I would like to nominate @MadCast: NastyTaxi for the Fellowship Commendation (I think this one would be best. Qrow? Thoughts?) because he stepped in mid-raid yesterday during the Destiny catch-up event to help us finish running Last Wish. And because as much as we teased him during that last stage, I want him to know that I really appreciated him jumping in and helping us.

19 minutes ago, MadCast: LizzieJay said:

I would like to nominate @MadCast: NastyTaxi for the Fellowship Commendation (I think this one would be best. Qrow? Thoughts?) because he stepped in mid-raid yesterday during the Destiny catch-up event to help us finish running Last Wish. And because as much as we teased him during that last stage, I want him to know that I really appreciated him jumping in and helping us.

That is wonderfully appropriate, and it has been given.

I would like to nominate @MadCast: Quanta for the Sensei Award for his help with Tarkov. He is super patient and I can tell he actually enjoys teaching new people based on how much he laughs at/ with me at my terribleness.  Today he told me to pull out my pen and paper to take notes and i knew he needed this award. 🤣

Edited by MadCast: Cloud

13 hours ago, MadCast: Cloud said:

I would like to nominate @MadCast: Quanta for the Sensei Award for his help with Tarkov. He is super patient and I can tell he actually enjoys teaching new people based on how much he laughs at/ with me at my terribleness.  Today he told me to pull out my pen and paper to take notes and i knew he needed this award. 🤣

It's been given!

I would like to nominate the following for the World Tour Award for the month of May:

@MadCast: Kitty Stark LD&D w/The Prince May 1st, 2020, Social Saturday 5/2/2020, Colonist.io 5/3/2020

@MadCast: LizzieJay Social Saturday 5/2/2020, Don't Starve Together 5-2-2020, Destiny CatchUp 5-24-2020

@MadCast: doublestufforeo Social Saturday 5/2/2020, League Mafia 5-6-2020, 'Town Hall (May) 5-4-2020'

@MadCast: Pantyzzz League Mafia 5-6-2020, Social Saturday 5-9-2020, Destiny CatchUp 5-24-2020

@MadCast: Qrow Social Saturday 5/2/2020, Don't Starve Together 5-2-2020, Colonist.io 5/3/2020

@MadCast: Icarus  Don't Starve Together 5-2-2020, Colonist.io 5/3/2020, VALORANT Information Session 5-12-2020

@MadCast: Cloud LD&D w/The Prince May 1st, 2020, Don't Starve Together 5-2-2020, League Mafia 5-6-2020

@MadCast: Suixide22 LD&D w/The Prince May 1st, 2020, Social Saturday 5/2/2020, Colonist.io 5/3/2020

@MadCast: Quanta LD&D w/The Prince May 1st, 2020, Social Saturday 5/2/2020, Don't Starve Together 5-2-2020

@MadCast: Starlight League Mafia 5-6-2020, Social Saturday 5-9-2020, 'Town Hall (May) 5-4-2020'

@MadCast: LithiumLilli Social Saturday 5-9-2020, Destiny CatchUp 5-24-2020, Interlopers Incorporated Session 0

I would like to also nominate the following members for the "Levelers Award:

@MadCast: LizzieJay, @MadCast: Stan, @MadCast: NastyTaxi, @MadCast: Qrow for their efforts in helping level members new to Destiny 2.

It felt really really weird doing that. What started off as a way to give people the leveler award turned into an hour of going through event attendance for World Tour...

8 hours ago, MadCast: Icarus said:

I would like to nominate the following for the World Tour Award for the month of May:

8 hours ago, MadCast: Icarus said:

I would like to also nominate the following members for the "Levelers Award:

4 hours ago, MadCast: Icarus said:

Also I would like to nominate @MadCast: Suixide22 for the FM-Run Event Commendation for his Colonist.io event on 5/3/2020

All of these awards have been given. Thank you for your thoroughness!