MadCast Tort

Member to Member Award Nominations

I am nominating the following for the Destiny Raider award: 

@MadCast: Qrow @MadCast: Mandalorian @MadCast: LizzieJay @MadCast: Pantyzzz @MadCast: The Prince @MadCast: TheMaesen @MadCast: Kitty Stark @MadCast: doublestufforeo @MadCast: Suix @MadCast: LithiumLilli @MadCast: NastyTaxi 

EDIT: they have been given.

Edited by MadCast: Qrow

I'd like to nominate @MadCast: Moocow for the Fellowship Award for being very patient and helpful with giving my advice on treating my back pain last night. Without him I'd probably have wasted hours away at my local ER amidst COVID.

Edited by MadCast: Kitty Stark
forgot to tag

1 hour ago, MadCast: Kitty Stark said:

I'd like to nominate @MadCast: Moocow for the Fellowship Award for being very patient and helpful with giving my advice on treating my back pain last night. Without him I'd probably have wasted hours away at my local ER amidst COVID.

It has been awarded.

The following have been given the FMO attendee award:
@MadCast: Chibiushi
@MadCast: Don Scuoglio
@MadCast: Kal
@MadCast: LizzieJay
@MadCast: Pantyzzz

And @MadCast: Kitty Stark has been given the FMO instructor award.

5 hours ago, MadCast: Cloud said:

Can I get @MadCast: Qrow the event alternate award for being a pinch hitter for Mafia? :)

Thank you much, it has been given. 

3 hours ago, MadCast: Kitty Stark said:

I'd like to nominate LizzieJay for the fellowship award because of her patience and assistance yesterday with some admin work.

Lizzie has been given the Bronze Fellowship award. 

I'd like to nominate @MadCast: LizzieJay and @MadCast: The Prince (if he doesn't already have it) for the Sherpa award after they spent a few hours yesterday helping me get the new armor set upgraded in Destiny 2.

2 hours ago, MadCast: Kitty Stark said:

I'd like to nominate @MadCast: LizzieJay and @MadCast: The Prince (if he doesn't already have it) for the Sherpa award after they spent a few hours yesterday helping me get the new armor set upgraded in Destiny 2.

LizzieJay already has the award and Prince has been given the award. 

2 hours ago, MadCast: Kitty Stark said:

I'd like to nominate @MadCast: doublestufforeo for an award because he was a very cooperative and willing guinea pig yesterday during some admin exercises. 

2 hours ago, MadCast: Cloud said:

@MadCast: Quanta snagged the last tag to earn himself Fallen Comrades award. 

double was given the Silver Fellowship award and Quanta was given Fallen Comrades. 

On 3/12/2020 at 11:07 PM, MadCast: Kitty Stark said:

I'd like to subsequently nominate everyone who has been a part of Living D&D that doesn't have this award yet.

@MadCast: Ascent, @MadCast: Chibiushi, @MadCast: Cloud, @MadCast: Icarus, @MadCast: Kal, @MadCast: majorhoward@MadCast: Quanta, @MadCast: RedJustice, @MadCast: Starlight, &@MadCast: Suixide22.

For record-keeping purposes it should be known that these awards have been corrected to the "Old School Student" and the original award corrected to only be given to people who GMed in MadCast LD&D.

Anyone who has been a part of MCAL will be getting appropriate rewards in the near future. Thank you for your patience.

Edited by MadCast: Kitty Stark

I'm sure some of these people already have them but I want to nominate @MadCast Maday@MadCast: horsedolphin3, @MadCast: Mandalorian, @MadCast: Akisuke, @MadCast: Qrow, @MadCast: Apoz, and @MadCast: Mike for fellowship awards because they all worked to make a birthday rainbow in Among Us for Icarus' birthday and it was awesome.

20200914210147_1.jpg