Kit

Kit's Giveaways

Welcome to Kit's Giveaways!

CLOSED

Instructions

1. Click on the icon of the game you wish to win.

2. Fill out the brief entry form.

3. Follow or comment on this thread to keep updated on new giveaways!

If you have any questions, feel free to message me or comment on this thread. 

Holiday-Gift.png Current Giveaways Holiday-Gift.png

NONE

Giveaways Completed

Oct. 9, 2013 - Stealth Bastard Deluxe - MadCast: Cinchil (out of 3 entries)

Oct. 31, 2013 - Organ Trail: Director's Cut - MadCast: Spaghadeity (out of 2 entries)

Nov. 17, 2013 - Gratuitous Space Battles - MadCast: Spaghadeity (out of 4 entries)

Nov. 28, 2013 - Resident Evil 5 (Donated by MadCast: Damiano) - MadCast: Sotarkadin (out of 3 entries)

December 4, 2013 - Total War 2: Shogun - MadCast Spaghadeity (out of 2 entries)

December 11, 2013 - Mortal Kombat Kollection - MadCast: Coverfire (out of 3 entries)

I'mma be joining deez. Aww yiss.

Thank you for joining them! I don't know why more people don't want free games. 

Your account could not be verified.

Error: We require all registered users to have at least $100.00 worth of games associated with their Steam account. This is to prevent users from creating multiple Steam accounts for use on this site, which might result in cheating. Games which were previously available in bundles are excluded from this calculation. Currently your account is valued at $89.96.

i tried 

Awards

Your account could not be verified.
Error: We require all registered users to have at least $100.00 worth of games associated with their Steam account. This is to prevent users from creating multiple Steam accounts for use on this site, which might result in cheating. Games which were previously available in bundles are excluded from this calculation. Currently your account is valued at $89.96.

i tried 

BUY MORE GAMES! =O I'll fix this. What is your Steam account?

We are one entry away from Bard's Tale being given away. Seems nobody wants Gratuitous Space Battles. I'm already looking forward to the next giveaway. =D

Bumping for giveaway sakes. The next giveaway is going to be one that was donated specifically for this! Thank you!