GrimWolff

The Guild

19 posts in this topic

Who is still actively playing wow in the guild, i am thinking about coming back to wow, and join the madcast guild but i dont want to join if there isnt many peeps playing, cus it can be boring and starting a new toon since i have no money to transfer a toon over, ?

Im on break till a month before the new expansion. The man you wanna msg is Julian5

Awards

In terms of the MadCast guild on Area 52 Horde, I do not know how many still play there. They are quiet if they still exist. What Saiyan is referring to is a guild on Ner'zhul Alliance that we are a part of, but this isn't a MadCast guild. However, there are a few of us there, like myself, WarmTurtle, Prince, Saiyan, and flapjack (not part of MadCast, but associated with it).

Ok are you guys horde or allaince on that server?

I also have resubbed for winter holidays and new expac. Have an alliance char but on Darkspear.  If there's room in guild guild, I'd love to find some people to play with again. :)

Awards

Whom do I msg on that server for guild invites\application?

Awards

Yes join! Be like me and whisper Julian Senpai your DPS in an attempt to get noticed.

He loves it.

Awards

oh there's a guild on DS? I'd prefer one that's super active and I don't mind changing servers if that's what it takes. :)

Awards

Oh. Well, I know there are a couple of people on Darkspear, so I assume they are in a guild, but I don't know how active, they'd need to respond to that.

If you want to, you can join us on Ner'zhul Alliance. We are active, but we are primarily a raiding guild, and we don't really have many activities outside of that. In WoW, at least.

do you raid 10 or 25 man? is there any room for a dps slot? (Hunter/Warlock?)

Awards

25 man. There is room for somewhat geared dps. Unfortunately, we are deeply engrossed in heroics right now, which makes it hard for us to gear up people. We've also spent a large time farming, so we decided that there needs to be a minimum. We aren't going to gear up fresh 90's anymore for this tier. I don't have a hard number ilvl-wise, but that's the general idea. Post here with what you got and I'll talk to my raid leader. If it's not enough, then although you wouldn't be able to join us immediately in heroics, I suspect you could do flex with us on Wednesdays and get geared up eventually. You'd be able to join us then, especially if you have your legendary cloak. This is all speculative though, I'd need to talk to my raid leader first. Toss me an armory link as well as prior experience and I'll talk to him.

As for classes, there might be a room for another warlock, but almost definitely not another hunter.

My hunter is ilvl 520, so sorry to hear about no room. Though I see that both servers I have 90s on (Bleeding Hollow and Darkspear) are getting free tranfers to Korgoth, I may take the opportunity to consolidate my high level characters and try my luck there. In the meantime I'll definitely try to gear out my lock as much as possible. :) thanks for taking the time and see you in game.

PS: Would you be willing to chare your battle tag so that I can whisper you in game? Mine is Thrawn#1556

Awards

Julian5#1744

A good item level to get to would be about 540 I think (so non-valor upgraded Flex pieces), as well as at least having your legendary meta-gem. Good luck! =D

is this still a thing?

I had no idea!

I already play on area52 and im 537item level paladin tank

If this is even KINDA still a thing I would love for us to get this chugging along I would love to play with madcasters

Awards

Think I'm gonna start 2 new characters on area 52 horde.  Gonna make 2 hunters(dual box) anybody is welcome to join me leveling up. I am not using any heirlooms. 

Awards