Shryke

Liked L4D? Check this out! EVOLVE

Looked like it could be tons of fun. And since L4D was a really fun series I'm sure this will be just as awesome. Also dat mother cover

I was saying a long time ago that they should make another version of L4D in a space theme, with the same team vs team gameplay-- and since it's sci-fi you don't have to rehash the zombie subject matter and you can go in so many more directions without the limitations of "realism" if you know what I mean-- not that zombies are realistic- but you know what I mean...

That way they could come up with a whole new list of monsters to play and all kinds of special attacks... and the "survivors" could use different weapons/supplies...

I'm not sure if that's what this is or not- can't really tell from the trailer... looks cool though!

Awards

I was looking into this for some time as well. It potentially looks like a whole lot of fun! (assuming it doesnt attract the 'play-it-my-way or hit-the-highway' groups that took over the majority of the L4D servers) Either way, I've a good feeling Ill be enjoying this game very much.

Ill most likely be playing this on first launch when the time comes. Maybe we can get a couple parties going in TS.

Awards

I see this as a game exclusively for people who can find 3 other friends to play with them as pubbing up a team is so uncoordinated and ragey.

I've played too many versus games of L4D where the team just leaves because we just die one by one.

Console only or PC, because this looks SUPER exciting for us as a community. no need to play with randoms! 

Awards

I love the L4D games and this looks awesome.  And quite frankly, any trailer that uses a Danzig cover knows how to grab my attention. 

Awards

I'm really tempted to preorder this. Especially if there is going to be some Madcast people in on it. PC?

Awards

Heard good things about this when I attended Comic-Con.  

However, from a bystander perspective, a lot of people who played seemed to really have enjoyed it.

Wasn't too keen on the whole thing since I didn't know too much about it beforehand and missed my opportunity to try it out.

I feel like if I'm gonna get it I might as well preorder and get the free shit...

Awards