MadCast: RedJustice

Intro to WvW Night! All lvls welcome!

I should be able to attend, unless something suddenly comes up in the next day. Currently like level 2. I still need to get into the guild though, so I'll try to catch someone to add me soon.

I should be able to attend, unless something suddenly comes up in the next day. Currently like level 2. I still need to get into the guild though, so I'll try to catch someone to add me soon.

What is your GW2 Account Name? It should look like this:   KitOnlyHuman.6807

What is your GW2 Account Name? It should look like this:   KitOnlyHuman.6807

You added me to the guild so we're good now right?

So I am very very intested in WvW... and I wanted to ask how involved is our server?  How is the population when it comes to the PvP?  Obviously I won't need to worry so much about pve, because of the guild, but what about the world bosses?  How many people are required to down 1, and does our server turn out for that?  I did see our ranking on the overall list, but I've read that sometimes that can be a bit deceiving. 

SoR used to be #3 on the top WvW servers. But after Season 1 and coming in to #4, many guilds left it. It is now trying to rebuild the WvW population and doing pretty good at it. 

Megabosses, there are -plenty- of people to kill them. PvE servers are now all across every server, the megaserver. So at this point in time, there is never a lack of friends to help with world bosses.