MadCast: Sabre Wolf

[EVENT] Guild Missions - Weds 9pm EST (WNGM)

Hey everyone!

My sincere condolences to everyone, including Sabre, for having to leave the event tonight. We had a family emergency, which consisted of my almost 1-yr. old niece, and rushing her to the hospital tonight. Everything is okay now: she is just very sick and medicine was needed for her. Hopefully this will be a wake up call for my sister to get her a doctor's appt.

Anyways, I will try to look forward to next week! Hopefully it won't be another interruption then.

Hey everyone!

My sincere condolences to everyone, including Sabre, for having to leave the event tonight. We had a family emergency, which consisted of my almost 1-yr. old niece, and rushing her to the hospital tonight. Everything is okay now: she is just very sick and medicine was needed for her. Hopefully this will be a wake up call for my sister to get her a doctor's appt.

Anyways, I will try to look forward to next week! Hopefully it won't be another interruption then.

Family always comes first! Don't ever be sorry for that.

never be sorry to us for family emergencies like that.  R/L comes first mate!  Hope they are ok.

Guild Missions tonight!  9pm in the Great Hall.  I will also be streaming these again LIVE on twitch @ http://twitch.tv/sabrewolfgamming. Shout out to Thrush for the new GW2 MadCast Gaming overlay which will be revealed tonight as well!

Edited by MadCast: Sabre Wolf

I actually got to stay for the entire event this time! What?!?

I had a lot of fun, and I hope everyone else did too!!!

I believe guild missions are tonight, so unless I am mistakening, awareness bump!

Hoping to make it but I'm so behind on rest that I might accidentally sleep through missions... urgh.

You're telling me, cupcake! (You've been missing for a couple of days now!)

Cannot wait though for tonight! Should be fun!

Be advise that there might be a change in the Teamspeak Address tonight and going forward for all events.  We will coordinate the change in-game if need be via Guild Chat and Guild Message.

Edited by MadCast: Sabre Wolf