Sabre Wolf

[EVENT] Guild Missions - Weds 9pm EST (WNGM)

Wednesday Night Guild Missions (WNGM) 9pm EST.

Guild Missions offers our guild members the ability to earn Guild Commendations which allows members to trade them in for ascended gear, special mini pets, dye or other items.  The missions are a series of events that include a bounty hunt for a dangerous NPC, an obstacle course as an alternate creature, a puzzle dungeon and a very difficult guild activated group event.  Anyone representing the MadCast Guild is welcomed to join in on this event, but please note you will need a character of level 65+ and have several areas of the world discovered.  These activities are randomly selected by the game's RNG and are all over the world of Tyria which does include the level 80 areas.  We also like to start these events with some news and notes about the guild activity and talk about any immediate topics of interest to keep everyone in the loop.  We will meet in-game inside The Great Lodge, here is 0x04 code in-game [&BNUDAAA=]

Rules you need to Follow:

• The MadCast CoC will be adhered to and fully enforced for all participants for these WNGM events.
  • All participants are expected to follow all admins' direction.
  • All participants are asked to turn off their Commander tags except for the admin leading this event.
  • NO ONE, except the GW2 admin, is allowed to activate missions, objectives, buttons and NPC bounties. We want to ensure everyone is present and ready before we activate the event, or move on to the next objective. There are some objectives that will lock out other members which results in them not getting rewards.
  • Failure to adhere to the above will result in a kick from TS and the Guild.
  • If Sanctum of Rall is not your home server, please make sure you are guesting to the SoR server to get credit for doing the missions.
  • All Participants are asked to join us on Teamspeak for better team organization.
  • All Participants are expected to party-up with others in the guild for better team organization.
  • MadCast FMs+ are asked to help build parties and lead the parties they are in, particularly during Rushes and Challenges.
  • Orders of events are as follows - Guild Announcements, Attendance, Bounties, Rush, Puzzle, Challenge.
  • Participants are also asked to HAVE FUN!

List of Waypoints and Mission Locations (Courtesy: Dulfy)

Guild Bounty

Guild Rush

• Bear Lope - Lornar's Pass - Durmand Priory Waypoint - [&BOkAAAA=]
  • Chicken Run - Fields of Ruin - Fangfury Watch Waypoint - [&BEwBAAA=]
  • Crab Scuttle - Southsun Cove - Lion Point Waypoint - [&BNAGAAA=]
  • Devourer Burrow - Diessa Plateau - Manbane's Waypoint - [&BMkDAAA=]
  • Ghost Wolf Run - Hirathi Hinterlands - Faun's Waypoint - [&BKUAAAA=]
  • Quaggan Paddle - Frostgorge Sound - Twoloop Waypoint - [&BIACAAA=]
  • Spider Scurry - Dredgehaunt Cliffs - Hessdallen Kenning Waypoint - [&BF0CAAA=]

Guild Puzzle

• Angvar's Trove - Snowden Drifts - Scholar's Cleft Waypoint - [&BLcAAAA=]
  • Proxemics Lab - Brisban Wildlands - Gallowfields Waypoint - [&BGMAAAA=]
  • Langmar Estate - Plains of Ashford - Vir's Gate Waypoint - [&BH8BAAA=]

Guild Challenge

Edited by MadCast: Sabre Wolf

Ok...perhaps i'm reading into this too much...but it sounds like you want FMs to handle the prep work more?   is there still gonna be the obligatory 'dont start the event or you will get kicked' spiel?

At a minimum...it sounds like you want us to get there a bit early and be more proactive with getting groups set?  is that right?

thanks!

Awards

Ok...perhaps i'm reading into this too much...but it sounds like you want FMs to handle the prep work more?   is there still gonna be the obligatory 'dont start the event or you will get kicked' spiel?

At a minimum...it sounds like you want us to get there a bit early and be more proactive with getting groups set?  is that right?

thanks!

Since we have quite the number of associates (and some that don't use Teamspeak even) it is easier for us to ask one FM to be in each group so that we have clearer communication such as if everyone in their party is at the mission or if someone has to leave so we don't end up waiting for someone that isn't there.

Ok...perhaps i'm reading into this too much...but it sounds like you want FMs to handle the prep work more?

thanks!

with 30+ people running around, it makes it really hard on me to keep an eye on everyone at the same time.  And since MCG peeps have done these runs several times, they can help othes on a smaller scale through various portions of the event.  For instance, Spider Rush, MCG peeps should have done the rushes atleast 2-3 times so they are aware of how it works.  And since I cant get to 6 or 10 others asking for help at the same time in a time limited space, chip ins from the MCG FMs+ folk on a 1 on 1 bases is much appericated.  Think of it more that FMs are squad leaders for the Associates in each party.  Guild Missions is an effort for the entire TEAM.  Yes, I drive the ship, activate points, ect.  But everyone needs to pitch in as a team to make the entire night run smooth and efficient.

But to ease up on the requiements, I changed the wording to "asked" for that line.

is there still gonna be the obligatory 'dont start the event or you will get kicked' spiel?

Yes, I will spiel it all out for you peeps like hot buttah on bread before the party gets hoppin yo!

UPDATE: We will be doing a Teir 3 Trek tonight at the end of Guild Missions.  Only guild members from the SoR server my participate in this portion of the missions.  This is to replace the merits we spent to unlock the ability to unlock world bosses.

Hopefully there's no delay for doing the Trek on my end, since I just recently transferred to SoR. Sounds like you had a bit of a shortage in people for said Trek last time, so every additional person could help.

Sounds like fun, as usual. I'll make sure to attend!

Edited by echonian

Thank you all again for comming to the WNGM.  all runs and bonus portions were successful.  Thankfully, the crews from STYL and BP, allowed us to be the lead group and had me be the chief commander for the puzzel.  thank god... anyways, we got 80 Merits and all missions completed.  GJ all!

BUMP for tonight!  These missions give you all commendations for cool items in-game and refreshes our Guild Merits so we can do things like Spawn World Bosses.  Hope to see you all there!

Tonight is Guild Missions night!  We will also reveal the new rally point for MCG to meet for events.

Side note: I start vacation today, so I will be online late every night for the next week and a half.

Maybe it is already and I just missed it (probably the case), but I feel like - or would at least like to lend suggestion - the mission rules wouldn't be an ill-placed sticky on the GW2 page. Kind of important stuff, no? :s

Edited by MadCast: Varic

Awards

So since it's like... idk 5 months before I even get to make a toon... I would still like to learn more about the game.  So!  What exactly do Gmissions entail?  I have seen the bounty discussions and that is pretty self explanatory... but missions in general?  What do dis mean!?

So since it's like... idk 5 months before I even get to make a toon... I would still like to learn more about the game.  So!  What exactly do Gmissions entail?  I have seen the bounty discussions and that is pretty self explanatory... but missions in general?  What do dis mean!?

Guild missions are a group of events that we do together as a guild for Commendations, merits, and influence for the guild. Guild Bounty, Guild Rush, Guild Puzzle, Guild Challenge, and Guild Trek are all guild missions. They give commendations which are for each member that takes part and helps them buy phat lootz from a vendor. Merits and influence are for upgrading the guild and keeping buffs up such as experience gain, gold from kills, and magic find (to find better loot drops). 

Guild Missions tonight!  And as a reminder, make sure you guest to SoR in order to get the rewards!

Might wanna add that to the OP too. ^.^ So people know.

So glad we got the Great Lodge, thanks for changing that :D Nice work this week, especially the Michi taxi!

haha, not a problem.  I am just happy we are having this long string of 100% success rates for completion.

Central Command just relayed some troubling news... it seems that Queen Jennah's event has spread across the lands of Tyria, using her Mesmer powers to attract heroes to fight in her pavilion.  I beseech you all to resist this temptress and stick to your duty.  We have bounties to hunt, obstacle courses to tackle, puzzles to solve and a battle against our darkest foe.  Join me brothers and sisters tonight in The Great Hall.  And together, we will be victorious!

(then we can jump in the hot tub with the queen after...)