Kennison

What do you do when you aren't gaming?

lets see aside from gaming  what is there to do... I L.A.R.P.  , pub crawl , hit up what local music I can find (and some not so local) if all else fails there is always torturing my nearest and dearest with the worst movies on my shelves or back to gaming =P You can never go wrong with running your own Mystery science theater nights when your shelves are stocked with titles like: howard the duck , attack of the killer tomatoes , jersey shore shark attack , or the ever infamous zombie strippers ( even Robert Englund "Freddy Krueger" couldn't save this one)

Awards

I like to listen to music, bike riding, going to friends houses etc. outside of gaming. My number one thing that I don't do much but enjoy the most is airsoft. Over the past year or so I have become really fond of airsoft and I find it very fun to shoot people with plastic BB's. Tried to make that sound the least harsh I could.

I do graphic design, or web design. I also play with my beautiful pup. I kayak. :D I used to race with a few people.

We have more in common that our locations; my family used to run a canoe and kayak business on Chincoteague Island for the first 18 years of my life. Grew up on the water! (Also did graphic/web design for a couple of years)

Some things I do away from the PC:

DMing/Playing D&D/Pathfinder

Art

Hiking

Conventions

Hanging out with friends

Photography

Generally I keep myself occupied in simple ways, I'm easily amused xD

Edited by Sparklepaws

I watch a ton of films and drink a lot of beer. I also have recently started home brewing beer and am looking at opening my own micro brewery with a friend. In the meantime I run a website at www.tankedmatinee.com with some friends of mine that basically does movie reviews and beer reviews.

I also do a Web series for the site you can find over on our YouTube channel www.youtube.com/tankedmatinee .

I'm now getting in the car to go smoke hookah, another thing I occasionally do.

Awards

Oh in my mid twenties I was also in a semi successful Virginia metal band called Malthus. We've not done much sure to life,but hoping to get back together soon. I play drums.

Some old videos: www.youtube.com/malthusband

Awards

I do coding, web design/development, acting, drink, play darts, do everything related to football, acting, read books, and expand my musical library.

Well I gamed pretty much the whole time I was in the Marines, so there was that... since I've been out I continued my passion which is Taekwondo and that's easily my favorite thing to do in the world.  I like hiking, and while I lived in Denver started climbing 14ners... I've done 5 so far I think... have another one next Saturday... I am a military contractor so I actually work in Afghanistan right now and cannot game all!  I hate dis aspect of my work... umm other than that, I've recently started working on learning to play Chess and when I move to Cali later this year I want to join a Chess club... so Chess, hiking and working out, and Tkd  :D

I don't know if this counts as not gaming... but I roleplay. >.> I roleplay my characters... in GW2... <.< So I guess it's gaming. But then I roleplay the same characters via messengers too... God I'm a dork! XD