Sign in to follow this  
Tribute

Intro - Tribute, daytime name is Steven :)

Hello there Madcast!  So, I have to say that I've been playing online games now for almost 9 years... since that fateful introduction to WoW got me hooked... well anyway I've never come across a gaming community guild such as yourselves, and I just want to say I think it's awesome.  I saw your recruitment thread in the GW2 forums and wanted to take a look at your website and say hello.  I currently do not play GW2 but fully intend to start playing once I am back in 'Merca..  I work as a security guard in a certain country, which my motherland invaded a little over a decade ago. Cough cough... a 'stan if you get my drift.  Although this may seem a bit early to write you guys, I mainly just wanted to ask if recruitment is still open for individuals who have no GW2 experience.  I do not yet plan to apply for full membership since I don't even play the game yet... but I am also happy to see you also have people who play D3 which I also play.  So, thank you for the nice chance to talk a lot, it's very boring where I am.  I hope to speak to you over the next few months as I prep for rolling my toon on your server and joining the GW2 community.

Of course recruitment is still open to new people! GW2 is very newb friendly and our guild is full of people that would love to help you learn the game. In fact, dungeon nights and fractal fridays have a "new" group for specifically that purpose, as well as the Intro to WvW night we just had last night. We love teaching about the game, and if you give me a chance, I'll talk your ear off about the lore. Lol. 

Nice to meet you and look forward to when you have the chance to play GW2!

Welcome, Tribute! If and/or when you're interested in Full Membership, just let us know! :wavey:

I definitely will, and thanks!  The main reason I'm waiting is simply because I'm not even playing the game yet haha... I won't be online until September.  :/  However, I've been looking around the forums and I very much like what I see.  Playing wow over the years I found it hard to find a home.  I blame this on my best friend who convince me of a server xfer when TBC came out, leaving my home server was the worst idea ever haha... anyway, being that you guys play many games that I enjoy... BF, D3, WoW, and soon GW2... I think this problem is solved!  Thanks for the welcome and looking forward to GW2 much more now.

Hey guys just wanted to update... I am leaving my overseas job here in about 5 days, and then I will be having some vacation but sometime around September I should be hitting the GW2... Just wanted to say hi and still looking forward to playing with you folks :D   I was on vacation though, and tried to hook up with some from the D3 crew but was told since I was in the guild yet I had to wait... I WAS SO SAD lol... it's all gravy though... soon enough  :D  Ttyl !

Definately check in with us mate when you are online. We will still be here and the door is still open! Good travels to you.

Edited by MadCast: Sabre Wolf

Oh hope everything goes well and you make it home safe, good sir! And once you settle down and jump back into more gaming, we'll be here of course :)

Hellooooooo Tribute! Good luck on your Candidacy and Welcome to the wicked awesome MadCast Community.