MadCast: The Prince

Marvel Heroes 2015

What's your name in game? I'll add you when I get home and add you to my supergroup.

See? And this is how much of a n00b I am - I don't know my name. XD I'll have to wait till I get home to figure out my name. Then I'll post my it and we'll all save stuff and do super hero shit YEEEEAAH

If I had MadCasters to play this with regularly, I'd reinstall. I'm tired of playing it by myself. Lol.

Awards

My username is InsertFail. Are you able to be in more than one supergroup? I'm in one with Elliath and a few other MadCasters right now (it's not official or anything).

As of right now you can only be in 1 Super Group per account. 

About 2 months ago i made a super group (Turbo Nerds is the name) for myself and InsertFail and over the course of the last 2 months i have invited any Madcast peeps that wanted in. If you would like a invite give me a yell in TS or in game and ill shoot you a invite until Madcast creates a Super Group of its own.

If I had MadCasters to play this with regularly, I'd reinstall. I'm tired of playing it by myself. Lol.

I do play every day ranging from early to late so just hit me up on TS or friend me in game my account name is Nemmial and we can play. Always want more people to play with.

Edit: Fixed spelling >.<

Edited by MadCast: Elliath

Awards

Anyone who is playing off and on should log in and play today.... 3 events happening at once.

Halloween:

- Trick or Treat buffs randomly drop (or 100% drop from shared quest completion). Trick or Treat buff has you go kill a specific boss in a Terminal (Red, Green, or Cosmic... your choice). When you do you get an extra large loot explosion which I find generally always has at least 1 Unique in it. I've been getting 3 at times...

Omega Event:

- We're at day 3 which means 72% boost to xp, rif, and sif.

- Omega Quest daily for Omega Files to buy event specific gear (and if you save enough you can get the Agent Coulson Team-up).

- Double Omega Point gains for completing Shared Quests.

Midtown Madness Monday:

- Bosses in Midtown drop chests with extra loot.

- Chance at special Midtown Madness Fortune Cards from kills in Midtown that can contain special loot including a Unique Ring

- Every Midtown boss can drop their rare items from Red/Cosmic Terminals.

- Bonus XP gains in Midtown

Gonna be a LOT of chances for good gear and huge XP boosts for leveling those heroes!

Awards

I logged back in for the first time in a while tonight and might start playing regularly again. Time to level my man Mags! Also is there a guild on MH for MadCast?

Awards

I don't know if Prince or Peste still play. But i play almost daily so just hit me up.

My in game name is Nemmial and i do have a clan just for a couple friends of mine. It does have some Madcasters in it but not officially a Madcast clan/guild/what ever they call it.

If you want a invite like I said just hit me up on TS or in game and i will shoot you a invite.

Awards

Awesome will do! I have the green event on swtor today so when I have finished that I'll prob jump on for an hour or so before going out for dinner

Awards

I haven't played in months. But I see they're bringing Iceman out soon. May have to play a bit and get him. 

Awards

Haha Jobs, bloody auto correct I have my phone!

Do it Peste! I also need to finish my cosmic prestige Thor since he has had his update.

Awards

Wow 'Haha Jobo, bloody auto correct on my phone'

Sorry no edit ability on phone. I swear I can speak english lol.

Awards