MadCast: The Prince

Marvel Heroes 2015

Ah cool, I have added you all to my friends list. So if you see 'Valeer' pop up when you are in game it is I. Hit me up with a SG invite :D

Edited by MadCast: Valeer

Awards

Just finished cosmic prestiging! NEVER EVER AGAIN!

Dkblska.jpg

Awards

Iceman is in the game now apparently, my favourite Marvel hero. I think I have enough splinters saved up to just buy him outright so I might be playing again soon. :)

Good to hear Haywire. Iceman is a very solid and one of the more solid new heroes i have seen.

I do know TTK is not everything but if you look to raid his TTk for all 3 are very competitive.

(Ranged is 35 sec, Melee is 39 Sec, Summons is very fluctuating but mine is 55 Sec)

All in all he is a blast and i smashed him very hard the day he dropped hit 60 in under 4 hours.

I will say the only thing i have a issue with is his VO but that can be fixed :P

Awards

How long did it take you?

FOREVER! I started cosmic prestiging Thor before his rework. Burnt myself out and took a break, then just smashed it during the cosmic week just been.

Iceman is in the game now apparently, my favourite Marvel hero. I think I have enough splinters saved up to just buy him outright so I might be playing again soon. :)

I've heard he's pretty cool.......some say he's quite chill..........:D

Awards