MadCast: Soupcup

Vanilla Server Whitelisting Thread

Connect: server.madcastgaming.com

This whitelisting thread is specifically for the vanilla 1.8 server. Many people have been whitelisted already, though in the case you are not, please post your Minecraft in-game name below, keep in mind that the whitelist is case-sensitive. Whitelist eligibility is limited to FM+, Candidates, Associates that FM's can vouch for and have a reputation in our community. See this thread for details on whitelisting, and the rules of the server.

This server is straight vanilla, no mods or anything of the sort. To see more details of the vanilla server, see this thread.

Edited by MadCast: Soupcup

I'm InsertFail - I'm looking to play again, it's been several months and there've been quite a few changes since I last played vanilla. 

Danata_Sendaris

we need little more info about ya mate before we even consider you. We have very limited access to non-members. And with this being your only post on madcast, we need quite a bit more info on ya.

I was just about to post the same but you beat me to it. :P 

Anyways, yeah, basically you need an FM+ to vouch for you, or a certain level of trust from myself. Perhaps once you've been around a bit and had interactions with other members I can whitelist you.

I'd like to vouch for two people. They may ask to be whitelisted in the future (at my direction cuz they have played with Sabre, Bainick, and myself on another server) so I figured I'd beat them to the punch. Good people, very respectful, and I've known them as wonderful friends for more than 7 years. 

Jalkii and NinjaEin