MadCast: Soupcup

Vanilla Server Whitelisting Thread

Woah, you're alive! :P

Updated.

Yup... been doin lots of "settling in" stuff out here in Colorado... busy busy! Just noticed the game got a new patch and saw the thread about a vanilla server, been rekindling a little bit in single player.

and thanks!

Awards

Haha, I just keep chuckling because my first thought was, "Look how happy the soup cup is that his spoon has returned!"

AboodiTGC_2014 Please and thanks

Whitelist eligibility is limited to FM+, Candidates, Associates that FM's can vouch for and have a reputation in our community. See this thread for details on whitelisting, and the rules of the server.

I'm pretty sure it'll allow you into it, it let me into it even though I didn't add "Soupcup". They covered this issue so that people can't just switch their names and get on/avoid a ban, it uses the UUID which is unique to every account and doesn't change with name changes. But I added it anyways.

Also WhiteCurse, you'll need an FM+ to vouch for you, since I don't think I've really spoken to you before, I shouldn't do it myself.

I'm pretty sure it'll allow you into it, it let me into it even though I didn't add "Soupcup". They covered this issue so that people can't just switch their names and get on/avoid a ban, it uses the UUID which is unique to every account and doesn't change with name changes. But I added it anyways.

Thanks for letting me know! I'm still in old skool Minecraft mindset where every month had a server reset. =P

Also WhiteCurse, you'll need an FM+ to vouch for you, since I don't think I've really spoken to you before, I shouldn't do it myself.

Thanks for the info but I'm leaving madcast for a while due to health reasons.