MadCast: Sotarkadin

WoW - Warlords Faction and Battle Tag Listings

With the release for Warlords I know some people are coming back to the game.  I want to try to maintain a more updated list of who is playing horde or alliance.  With the new things that have been added server is not important anymore.  All that matters is that you are battle.net friends and the same faction.  I would like to maintain a list of that information.  Especially for people, like myself, who are hitting 100 want to do dungeouns and heroics.    Just to note for those still working on leveling, once you get to 100, you need and iLVL of 600 to do the normal dungeons and iLVL 610 for Heroics.  To find your battle tag simply hit O(to bring up your friends list) while in game and at the top it will have your name i.e. Sotarkadin#1700.

For those who have already posted their battle tags, if you could at least post again with your faction and if you are 100.

If you can please list your battle tag, weather you are horde or alliance and if you are 100 and what class you play if you want, tank, heals, DPS so others know who to look for.

Sotarkadin - Sotarkadin#1700 : Horde = Druid - DPS/Heals, Warrior - Tank/DPS : Alliance = Shaman - DPS/Heals, Pally - Tank/Heals

Listerfiend - DrtyPrteWnch#1281 : Horde = Shaman - DPS

Julian5 - Julian5#1744 :  Alliance = Death Knight - Tank

The Prince - MCPrince#1507 : Alliance = Rogue - DPS

Kit - Kit#1405 : Alliance = Priest, Mage

Feisort - Feisort#1398 : Horde = Shaman - DPS/Heals, Warrior - Tank

Kastiyana - Jukari#1805 : Hunter???

Edited by MadCast: Sotarkadin

Feisort#1398

Horde - Shaman - DPS(Ele)/Heals (100)

Warrior - Tank (92)

Edited by MadCast: Feisort

Jukari#1805 - Alliance

Main is a lvl 100 Hunter, almost geared enough for heroics

Also have a 90 to 92 of every other class, so will probably be leveling those alts through dungeons more.  Plan on eventually getting them all to 100.

Edited by MadCast: Kastiyana

Awards

Alliance or Horde, so I can update the list properly.

Alliance, sorry, thought I had typed it.  Though I do plan on leveling a horde toon eventually.  I feel like I'm missing out on some of the story from only seeing the alliance side of things.

Awards

SabreWolf#1960

I will be buying the full game and trying it for 1 month on Sunday.  If I like it with in the next few days, I spring for Warlords and make a new toon and insta lvl it to 90 to play with you guys.

Edited by MadCast: Sabre Wolf

VinJMack#1663 - Horde = Paladin - DPS/Heals, DK - Tank/DPS, Monk - DPS, Mage - Frost DPS

I don't have Warlords yet, but plan on getting it when I can! Love me some WoW!

Sabre let me know when you get Warlords, and i'll put your name on the list with your faction.

Also, just bumping this for others who haven't seen it and I just hit 100 no my horde healer.  Am now working on my Alliance tank, so I can play with everybody.

I've completed all the heroics multiple times on my alliance hunter now, so if anyone wants a reliable DPS who can CC for either normals or heroics, just let me know.  I would say the PvE dungeons and raids are my main focus, though I wouldn't mind trying to get better at PvP sometime with someone I know, I just dislike jumping into battlegournds or skirmishes with random people and hoping for the best while having no real experience PvPing.

Awards

I'm gonna add you Leide and when we have normal/heroic farm nights I'll hit you up.

Provided you are 100 and have decent gear.

Edited by MadCast: The Prince

cyine1175

Alliance Side :)

100 Disc Priest (raiding)

100 Arms Warrior (Just for PvP Giggles)

100 WW Monk (Just for PvP Giggles)

and soon to be 100:

Frost Mage

Holy Paladin