Von

Ranked Teams

Putting together a ranked 5's team. The goal is to work towards end of season rewards, have a good time and do our best to win.

Likely game times are 6 - 8 PM PST during the week with some adhoc weekend games when possible.

If you're interested please respond to this thread with your preferred position and add me to your friends list in League: Von Snow

MadCast COC applies

Edited by MadCast: Von

Awards

There are other threads about LoL ranked teams in Madcast. I'll link one of them down below. These were somewhat unsuccessful because of difficulty of getting everyone on at the same time for games. Besides, it does conflict often with other Madcast as well so a fair warning.

Here's a link to one such thread

Awards

I have always put my name down for these, but they rarely seem to get going. I am available as a support if it does get going, and I am usually around to play games most days from now for 5 hours.

I'll touch base with those that responded to get an idea of times. The goal for me is to being working toward any ranked team rewards, I would assume there will be something like last season...just don't want to scramble later on.

Awards

There are other threads about LoL ranked teams in Madcast. I'll link one of them down below. These were somewhat unsuccessful because of difficulty of getting everyone on at the same time for games. Besides, it does conflict often with other Madcast as well so a fair warning.

Here's a link to one such thread

I have always put my name down for these, but they rarely seem to get going. I am available as a support if it does get going, and I am usually around to play games most days from now for 5 hours.

Add me in leave if you're interested in playing.

Von Snow

Awards

Invites for those that have added me in League are out. Looking for a few more people....most common times will probably be between 6 - 8 PM PST on weekdays when we have 5 on with some adhoc games on the weekends.

Awards

What roles do you need? I'm interested

Probably Jungle, ADC or Top

Awards

I can do the ADC or top role fine, top is probably my stronger role out of the two though.

Ok, add me in game so I can invite you to the team.

Awards

I had to make a new team, due to the limited number of edits per week on the existing one, I ran out of invites.

What roles do you need? I'm interested

I can do the ADC or top role fine, top is probably my stronger role out of the two though.

MTD and Memnoc - Still need you two to add me to friends list so I can invite you.

Anyone else who's interested please add me to friends list.

Awards

Don't forget to poke me on TeamSpeak if you want to get this going. I'm almost always around around this time, or a bit earlier.

Team is going well, but havent met in like weeks :(

Haven't had 5 on that wanted to play...I've also been sick for the last week. Hopefully we'll be able to finish placements in the next week.

Awards

I'm still around most mornings, so poke me on teamspeak, even if I'm in the away section.

(That is, afternoons / evenings for you guys)

Edited by MadCast: Bainick