Krauser

Farming T6 Mats

So I am to the point where I need about 90-110 of all T6 materials, except for dust, to finish my legendary, and this has got me farming for materials. I had never really tried it before so I didn't know what to expect.

I started in Southsun, along the Eastern shore, killing Shelks (sp?) for Vicious Fangs and Powerful Blood. In about 2 hours, I got 21 T6 drops. That isn't too bad...

Does anyone else have any sweet farming spots? I have heard the Grauls (sp?!) in Frostgorge drop bones and totems.

I would be more incline to do champion farm or dungeons. Any gold you get can be put to buy more materials and bags may yield tier 6 materials. Pretty sure in 2 hours you get more tier 6 materials and gold to buy more of them than farming the same mob over and over as most of those usual spots have been nerfed drop rate wise. Plus it's hopefully less boring than farming the same mob over and over again.

Spending your laurels is also a good way to get a nice amount of tier 6 materials.

Awards

Does anyone else have any sweet farming spots? I have heard the Grauls (sp?!) in Frostgorge drop bones and totems.

totally read that as 'Grauts,' and now I can't stop laughing. I'm so sorry ahahaha.

Awards

He's so glorious!!!! ;-; Sir Robot Unicorn's brother in fabulousness!

... They grow up so fast... *sniff*

Haha, if he's my brother then I'm in good company.

Don't hate on the pink flowers, Scaldo. They are Legend... Wait for it...

DARY!!

Legendary!

Haha, if he's my brother then I'm in good company.

Don't hate on the pink flowers, Scaldo. They are Legend... Wait for it...

DARY!!

Legendary!

Best. QUOTE. EVER! Suit up!

I have recently decided I will work towards a legendary and stop being super lazy in game.  I, however, chose a legendary that has an expensive as hell precursor and I'm forever poor.  So thanks for the tips, everyone on the T6 stuff! =D

Also any thread that gets derailed with How I Met Your Mother is a thread I want to participate in.  :P

Awards

Also any thread that gets derailed with How I Met Your Mother is a thread I want to participate in. :P

Yes!