MadCast: Emaxxy

Bard- the Wandering Caretaker

So a new champion was just announced, his name is Bard and he is a roaming support kind of like how Alistar used to be. His concept looks fairly cool overall because it actually does fit very well with his character as a whole. His ult is basically an AoE Zhonyas that will put anything in stasis including NPC things like dragon and minions. Then he has a portal of sorts thats like Rek'Sai's tunnels, but your teammates and also enemies can pass through it. Personally, I like his character concept and the way his kit ties into it, but I probably won't play him because he doesn't interest me otherwise. I will test him out on PBE though for sure! Also, if you didn't know there was the same symbols on the rift that kind of represents him in a way that were added a few patches ago and people found out about them.

Riot's announcement: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/champion-reveal/bard-wandering-caretaker

Edited by MadCast: MTD3454

He's going to be really strong despite whatever his numbers are going to be, just because of the amount of utility he can bring to a team (Think Thresh's amount.) His positioning is going to be extremely important, but I think his ability to engage a fight with a Leona-sized ult skillshot is absolutely amazing.

I can't wait to see all the trolly people just throw it on their teammates when they're going for kills, kind of like anivia wall blocks. Or I suppose the people who can't aim it. Makes me feel like Kalista's ult was a test to see how having an ability that can directly effect a teammate's ability to do whatever would be used. Turned out okay so now this happens. I like it, I'll probably play the shit out of this guy just because. I mean, GOLDEN MODE DRAGONS!

Also, could you imagine One For All with this guy? That'd be hilarious.