DownyTif

Ori and the Blind Forest

For those of you old people like me who used to play games like Metroid, A Link to the Past, Castlevania (2D), you should check up this little gem that was released today :

Ori and the Blind Forest, available on PC (Steam) and XBox One.

Reviews are really good so far. Got it myself and played a little. The game is extremely beautiful. You can sense the Metroid inspiration.

Have a look here :

Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/261570/

Website (about) : http://www.oriblindforest.com/#!about/

I hope you'll enjoy!

Downy

Awards

It's suuuuper pretty. I was watching a video on this game the other day. I know it's not for me; I would enjoy the heck out of the early levels and when it got more intense platformer-wise I would get too frustrated but man is it pretty!

Just watched the video on Steam and it looks stunning.  Right up my alley, but I think I have to wait as Hotline Miami 2 is at least more a priority for me right now. =P

Awards

I havent been satisfied with a platform game like this in forever.  And THIS  game simply blew me away.  Unbelievable in every sense; playability, beauty, story, control.  So worth 20 bucks, I feel like I ripped off the devs.

The game is so incredibly well polished. Everything looks and feels right. I'm impressed as to how strong of a story can be created without any dialogue.

If you like games that are fantastic at creating a story without dialogue, look up Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, tis also a beautifully artistic game.

Awards

If you like games that are fantastic at creating a story without dialogue, look up Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, tis also a beautifully artistic game.

YES fucking play brothers right now! Do it... go on