Voljonny

Intro - Voljonny - The STAR WARS/ D&D NUT!

Hello all!

I am Voljonny (Robin in rl) and i am very happy to be a part of the Madcast gaming family. (big thanks to Clone for the Invite)

I primarily play SWTOR and WoW on my PC whenever possible.

I also host a Star wars: AGE OF REBELLION campaign and Dungeons & Dragons campaigns at my home here in Calgary, Alberta Canada. You need hobbies like these to keep you from going insane with cabin fever from the weather.

I am an Electrician/Bouncer so I am not rich money wise BUT I am rich in character. I hope that as time goes on i can continue grow and get to know everyone in the Madcast community and hopefully become a full member.

My goal in SWTOR is to get to 60 and experience all aspects of the game with an open mind and a ready blaster.

If anyone wants to form a HUTTBALL TEAM let me know...my huttball kicks are on point ;)

Jobo is Amazing for the record!

May the force be with you...always.

- Voljonny

post-2448-0-49611700-1426570554_thumb.jp

Awesome intro. Cant wait to play more with you and good luck.

Edited by MadCast: Kelica

Howdy!

We have a lot of Roll20 groups here in MadCast.  I am sure you can find a group or start a new one!

You are now a candidate for full membership. When in TeamSpeak, please wear the [C] tag as in [C] Voljonny. In one month the Senior Full Members will vote on your membership bid. Should you pass, you will become a full member. You will then be required to wear the MadCast: Voljonny tag. Should you fail you may reapply and the candidacy period will begin again.

You have been assigned the following FM+ to mentor you through the candidacy process: MadCast: Fayea. Please attempt to contact your mentor in the next few days. They will be looking for you as well. They will be your primary resource for community related questions and will have a mid-candidacy check in about two weeks into the candidacy period.

A few tips for a successful candidacy:

* Be active on the forums! Check it regularly and participate when possible. If you find something interesting then share it! Chances are someone else will find it interesting as well.

* Join us on TeamSpeak 3! Even if you don't have a mic you're welcome to listen in.
Teamspeak 3 Server: ts3.madcastgaming.com:10028

* Use the same name on both the forums, TS3, and in-game when possible. If not possible make sure people know who you are! We rely on feedback from our members when evaluating full membership and they can't give positive reviews for you if they don't know who you are.

* Join the MadCast public group to make it easy for us to contact you: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/madcastpubliccommunity

If you are having a problem please attempt to contact your mentor first if they are available, if not please contact an RFM or SFM. If a staff member is needed the admins will consult them. A list of admins can be found here: http://www.madcastgaming.com/ips/topic/2038-leadership-structure/

Please also note the MadCast Code of Conduct that all must abide by: http://www.madcastgaming.com/ips/topic/2609-madcast-code-of-conduct/

Last but not least the requirement for you to even be eligible to be voted on can be found here: http://www.madcastgaming.com/ips/topic/2368-applying-for-full-membership-process-and-expectations

Greeting from your downstairs neighbor....LOL....Welcome....My husband, Un'sub and I are also joining the MadCast group of peeps....Great guild!....If you need anything just holler....

Hardro / My'Companion

Chaos Reigns Supreme!

Awards

Voljonny has failed to achieve the necessary votes to become a full member of MadCast.

Voljonny may contact an SFM for a brief explanation of the reason(s) his candidacy was unsuccessful.

Failed [C]'s may re-apply unless banned. If successful on their second try, they become tagged full members on a probationary basis for 20 days, with probationary status converting to complete full member status on the 21st day barring Staff objection.