Sign in to follow this  
MadCast: Sotarkadin

LCS Summer Split Discussion

Posting a thread for discussion on the Summer Split.  Both NA and EU discussions are welcome here.

I haven't watched any matches yet, but I am excited as I got the Twitch app on my Roku, and am able to watch it comfortably on my 50" TV instead of sitting at my PC.  Bring on the games.

I look forward, or looked forward? Idk if it happened, but UOL vs Fnatic in EULCS, and I'm still a fan of my NA scene, but been busy, haven't been able to keep up

UoL vs Fnatic happened yesterday.  LoL Esports channel on youtube should have the VoD.  And I can't be a fan of another team.  My previous favorites have slowly whittled down to nothing.  WHY U GO AND DIE CLG.EU AND EG?  Not so much a fan of how well they did (except season 2 and before that), but a big fan of each player as an individual.  Krepo's casting now, though, so that's a plus.

I'm just excited for the hype between Fnatic and Origen. That will be the best match of the season for sure. Hopefully we also will see a Best of 5 between them! EU just looks so much stronger than NA this split so I'll probably be watching it more than NA. I still want C9 to win though and also see team 8 to do well. Especially when they have Nien.

UoL vs Fnatic happened yesterday.  LoL Esports channel on youtube should have the VoD.  And I can't be a fan of another team.  My previous favorites have slowly whittled down to nothing.  WHY U GO AND DIE CLG.EU AND EG?  Not so much a fan of how well they did (except season 2 and before that), but a big fan of each player as an individual.  Krepo's casting now, though, so that's a plus.

There's still your EG boys around though. You have Froggen, The Notorious P.O.B. and also Innox all in the LCS. Then you have EL Krepo casting and Wickd should be in the Challenger series with Denial eSports!

Did anyone see the C9 vs. TSM game yesterday?  That game clearly shows how much balance is working its way into the game and that you can still win down 5 dragons.

Awards

Did anyone see the C9 vs. TSM game yesterday?  That game clearly shows how much balance is working its way into the game and that you can still win down 5 dragons.

It was a good one. TSM had a lead for much of the game, but tactical errors cost them a win.

It was a good one. TSM had a lead for much of the game, but tactical errors cost them a win.

To quote XIAOWEIXIAO, "Balls he rumble good"

WHY WOULD YOU EVER LET HIM HAVE THAT CHAMP? He's 17-0 on it in LCS now. and I think his equalizers won them the game. Especially his TP toward athem at Baron pit and the equalizer across the team.

The god.

I don't think it was even Balls being on Rumble that TSM lost that game. TSM bunched up, in the jungle. Against champs like Rumble, Nami and such, the Jungle is a death Trap.

It was a severe positioning error, and TSM lost because of it.

TSM hardly had a shotcaller. They were prolly all shouting and panicking hence why when dyrus would engage, everyone else was doing their own thing or running leaving dyrus to die.

Awards

Their team comp simply had no answer to Kog. Rumble+Gragas+Kog is difficult to engage on, and so Kog could just wear them down. Reksai/Mao/Urgot lack to tools to reach Kog in a fight.

Awards

I don't agree with that Push, when they were coordinated, they were an even match for C9. The positioning errors though, caused them to lose the match.

I was on the Gambit train last split, but now I'm wanting Fnatic, Origen, and H2k to be going to worlds for EU. They're like my 4th favorite EU team now.

Damn. After 2 rounds, everyone is 1 win 1 loss in the madcast league. Makes things a bit interesting, no.