cakeisalie2k

Finally fixing conditions

It has only taken forever, but it seems like they are finally on the right track.  The only thing I don't see if info on how this will work with epidemic.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/combat-changes-dotsanddashes/

I would say it just spreads the current stacks and conditios.

I mean epidemic was always strong in WvW no need to nerf it now :P

Awards

I would say it just spreads the current stacks and conditios.

I mean epidemic was always strong in WvW no need to nerf it now :P

I'm thinking of pve as well.  How powerful would a group of necros be,  being able to spread unlimited numbers of conditions.  There has to be some cap.  

Ex: fighting the cat bots in fractals.  Each necromancer throwing 20 stacks of bleeding on one bot, and then spreading those conditions.  Now each one of those cats, have 80 stacks of bleeding.  Could a necro then spread those 80 stacks of bleeding? 

Edited by MadCast: cakeisalie2k

Oh man, what I like best about this is the freedom players have to make their character however they want with no more fear of hurting the party. This will make hybrid builds more feasible (power/condi hybrid necro for example). Before the philosophy was go all in or not at all... Max power or max condi, and never invest in something you don't fully use to the max. But now...? We shall see!

Oh man, what I like best about this is the freedom players have to make their character however they want with no more fear of hurting the party. This will make hybrid builds more feasible (power/condi hybrid necro for example). Before the philosophy was go all in or not at all... Max power or max condi, and never invest in something you don't fully use to the max. But now...? We shall see!

This will still be the go to due to how they nerf Condis (Nerf may be a bad word). They cut base damage in half but increased the scaling with Condition Damage by double. So in the end if you have 0 condi damage you will do very little with condis but if you are full condi damage (Like most of my characters :P Loves condis so much) you will do a lot more damage (Most are saying to much).

In the end it is a good change i think due to the ability where i wont need 3 different sets dependent on what i am doing on my Mesmer (Power shatter for open world / Condi shatter WvW/ Power utility for Dung )

Awards

In the end it is a good change i think due to the ability where i wont need 3 different sets dependent on what i am doing on my Mesmer (Power shatter for open world / Condi shatter WvW/ Power utility for Dung )

I'm sitting here thinking, "Dung?" And then, "Oh, dungeons!" LOL