Sign in to follow this  
CindyLouWho

CaveWorld Lag Issue

So Dryads are spawning like crazy in Caveworld and causing huge lag issues. Is there any way to kill them and make them not spawn so much?

I had to go on a rescue mission to save her from CaveWorld. Noticed that there were thousands of Dyrad's on my mini-map and my FPS was at 1 Frame Per Minute. Not sure how to fix this. I know an OP can do a kill all but that might spawn hundreds of Nature Guardians... also doesn't fix the issue of them spamming again.

Awards

Fixed. I ended up disabling dryad spawning, as when I went into the caveworld to get rid of them, there were around 5800 of them. I then let it sit for a few minutes and then ran it again and it killed off 100 ish. I have no idea why they would be spawning so much there, but now they don't spawn at all. I'll probably add in a recipe for a nature guardian spawn egg to get around how dryads are needed to get it to spawn.

Best part is by disabling their spawning it got rid of all existing instances of dryads, so I don't need to walk around the caveworld spamming the kill command.

Also on a side-note, don't leave items in advanced genetics input slots, turns out there's an issue that seems to appear when a chunk with a machine (in this case it was a DNA breeder) is unloaded when there's input in a machine. Corrupts the world, pretty nasty. Reverted to a backup from 8 AM this morning, doubt anyone lost anything, which is nice. So yeah Kareeda, I took all the stuff out from your advanced genetics machines and put the genes/etc in that multi page chest that's nearby the machine line. :P

Edited by MadCast: Soupcup

Well damn i'm breaking shit without even knowing. Explains why my Ender Quarry was stopped when I got on.

Awards

YAY Caveworld is Fixed!!!!!! Thanks Soup that place is my lifeline for ores lol

Edited by MadCast: CindyLouWho