MadCast: Scooba

Eternal Conflict Mega Thread

Blizzard has not been shy about releasing information for the upcoming Eternal Conflict patch launching June 30th.  The patch is jam packed with new content.  Everything from new heroes (yes that is plural), a new map, new skins, reworked old skins, and treasure goblins.  Below you can find everything you need to know about the new content. 

Official Eternal Conflict Trailer:

Match played on Battlefield of Eternity.  (21 minute video, includes Butcher play)

The Butcher

Passive - Fresh Meat

Nearby minions drop 1 and heroes drop 3 fresh meat when they die, which you can pick up to gain 1% bonus attack damage. Can hold up to 25 meat. All meat is lost on dying.

Q - Hamstring

Slams your axe down into the ground, dealing 40 damage and slowing units by 50%. This slow fades away over 2 seconds.

W - Butchers Brand

Deal 32 damage to an enemy and cause your basic attacks against them to heal you for 75% of the damage done for 5 seconds. Healing doubled versus heroes.

E - Ruthless Onslaught

Charge at an enemy, becoming unstoppable and gaining movement speed. If you reach the target, they are stunned for 1 second and take 110 damage.

Ultimate 1 - Furnace Blast

After a 3 second delay, fire explodes around you dealing 685 damage to enemies. Can be cast while using Ruthless Onslaught.

Ultimate 2 - Lamb of the Slaughter

Throw a hitching post that attaches to the nearest enemy hero after a 1 second delay. This deals 75 damage and causes the enemy to be chained to the post for 4 seconds.

Video Preview of Butcher Abilities

The Skeleton King - Leoric (Full Details still emerging)

Passive

On death transforms into a wraith to attack enemies, slowing them on hit and reducing his own death timer.  Spawns at the location of his death.

Q - Skeletal Swing

A frontal AoE swing that does increased damage.

W - Drain Hope

Leech life from an enemy on attack.

E - Wraith Walk

Teleport in a direction.

Ultimate 1 - March

March forward swinging your weapon rapidly.

Ultimate 2 - Entomb

Place three walls around an enemy.

Video Preview of Skeleton King abilities

Battlefield of Eternity

This all new map is located where Heaven meets Hell.  Two immortals spawn in the middle of the map and spar with each other.  Your goal is to kill the enemy teams immortal before yours dies.  Doing so will restore your immortal to full health and he will push down a lane doing massive damage to structures.

Map Preivew

Treasure Goblin

A Treausre Goblin will spawn for each team at the start of the map.  The team needs to kill it before the gates open, and the goblin escapes through a portal.  Successfully killing the goblin will result in the completion of a daily quest worth 100g.  This can only be completed once a day and the daily quest is separate from your three quests.

CHuDBonVAAA3VyL.jpg

Skins and Mounts

Official Patch Notes

Edited by MadCast: Scooba

I'm about to hop on the PTR.  Does it auto queue you for the new map, or do you just get all the maps, and have to deal with a crap shoot?

there are 4 maps available i believe. You can't play dragon shire, garden, or blackhearts

this is all some good stuff! I'm still waiting for Malthiel, blizzard!!!

Awards

Devs are quoted as stated he is not currently in development.  Sorry buddy.

Why you break my heart?

Awards

Malthiel is a nerd and you goddamn zygotes can wait your turn while us old folks get treated for a while.

Fenixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

I'm not saying I don't love the old school stuff. I grew up on Diablo 1 as well. I just really like the character design of Malthiel. I'd also accept Wort as a hero as well.

Awards

............wort.

WIRT.  WHAT KIND OF NERD ARE YOU?

a beer making one, clearly.

Awards

this is all some good stuff! I'm still waiting for Malthiel, blizzard!!!

I remember reading that they said Malth is not on the way :(

PS: Did not read Munsa's post . . . . . Munsa delete this please :P

Edited by MadCast: Elliath

Awards