MadCast: Sabre Wolf

Voting on a Guild Hall

Kits post here bring up an interesting discussion.  There are going to be two different guild halls to choose from.  Should we vote on which one we have have to call home?

Yep, the best part is that either way we are going to have an awesome chunk of content to call our own home and I am looking forward to setting up some evening to claim our hall, build it up, and have some MadCast boxing matches in the guild arena.  Get Hyped!

Yep, the best part is that either way we are going to have an awesome chunk of content to call our own home and I am looking forward to setting up some evening to claim our hall, build it up, and have some MadCast boxing matches in the guild arena.  Get Hyped!

Boxing Matches you say? I be down for that! Lol!

It has been confirmed by Colin that you will need a minimum number of people to join the instance for capturing the guild hall. They haven't said the number, but we will definitely need everyone we can get. -ANYONE- can join, in the guild or not, so if it comes down to it, we can recruit in LA and such for help. 

Does everyone's hall spawn in the same place in the world map. Or how are they doing that?

The guild halls are instanced maps that will be for the guild itself. Here is a map and more information!