MadCast: Scooba

HotS Event: Admins vs Community

It is no secret that the MadCast Administration has the best HotS team in the community.  While we are superior in play we are merciful in dictatorship.  Because of this the MadCast Administration hereby accepts any challengers  composed of Full Members and/or candidates.  You will have the astute privilege of meeting your community leaders on the battlefield for a chance (albeit a small one) to prove your skills can outmatch the elite force that make up your leadership team. 

Conditions:  Best of 3 format.  Draft Mode, Coin Toss, FCFS (First Come First Serve).  Each team will have one ban option.  Maps will be chosen first by the challenging team and then by the losing team of the previous match.

When:  Saturday December 5th @ 8pm EST

Where:  Be in Teamspeak and ready to play

Who:  Full Members and Candidates only

If time permits and the Admin Team is feeling benevolent we may consider accepting additional challenges.

Sign ups are required and priority will be first come first server.  Signing up to sub is acceptable.  Do not sign up if you cannot attend or cannot attend the entire event.

• Butterslit
  • Sanjo
  • Sleiphner
  • Mastodon
  • ballen
  • Angellix (Sub)
Edited by MadCast: Scooba

You old folk admin types try not and let that arthritis get in the way of making it a fair fight for your own team. Might wanna pregame some IcyHot.

Buddy.... I'm 15. You my friend are ye olde fart.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

To those on the challenging team: Let's face it, we will probably wipe the floor clean from their mess tomorrow. But for the sake of fun times, anyone want to practice tonight? I have a few tricks up my sleeve I want to solidify... ;)

These folks can barely muster five brave enough to take on an admin team... practice isn't going to save them.

Lieutenant Lemon, I don't even play HotS and I still think I can kick your butt. That aside, I'm planning on reinstalling the game later this afternoon

Edited by MadCast: DanKnee

Lieutenant Lemon, I don't even play HotS and I still think I can kick your butt. That aside, I'm planning on reinstalling the game later this afternoon .

2HHugaE.jpg

That is all.