MadCast: Sanjo

Fishing for some interest

Howdy everyone! I've been thinking about getting back into minecraft a bit. Just putting the feelers out there seeing if anyone else was interested in starting a modded server?

Possibly. I've been looking for some people to play the minecrafts with for a while. I have a server I can host a world in (several worlds at once, if there be the peoples and the interest), but I've had a lot of difficulty finding people who are interested.

How do you like to play Minecraft? I see you like modded MC, which is great, but I have to admit my gameplay tendencies up front, otherwise it might not work out well. Just so you know, I'm kind of ADHD about my Minecraft worlds, in that I don't like to spend several months or even longer on any one world. I'll play it pretty hard (like, a few hours daily) for 1-2 months, until I feel I've "beaten" it, and then it's on to the new world. Unless you play like that, or similarly, we would likely get frustrated with each other, since you might still be doing stuff and I'd want to move on. It's happened before. So, what do you think?

Hey sorry for the late response! I would be alright with joining the server, although im definitely more of the casual playet as I'm still a noob at minecraft :P I've barely been able to get through the Sky Forge map xD

I don't mind helping out. =P Let us have glorious journeys filled with rainbows, unicorns, and the blood of a million creepers. I'll PM you once I return from my family Christmas thingy later.

To anyone else reading this: If you have any interest as well, message me! <3