Jobotoo

Overwatch 2-9-2016

Overwatch Closed Beta Back in Action February 9

Get ready for your next objective, heroes—the Overwatch Closed Beta returns February 9!

Since the last round of testing, our technicians back in Winston's lab have been hard at work analyzing field data and building out several new features and updates, including:

An all-new progression system 
Two new maps, including a new game mode
Several hero balance updates
And a variety of Private Game updates, including full A.I. matches

Closed Beta testers will have a chance to check out all of these changes and more as soon as the game returns to active duty next week. Stay tuned for additional details about what's new in the Overwatch beta, as well as official patch notes. 

As a reminder: If you had access to the Closed Beta before the break, you will continue to have access during this next phase of testing. With so much new content available, we're also looking to recruit more players to help us get an even wider range of perspectives and feedback—so if you're interested in participating, make sure to opt in!

The Overwatch Closed Beta will be coming online in the Americas and Europe gamplay regions on February 9, and will be launching in the Asia gameplay region on February 16. To learn more about which parts of the world are associated with each of our gameplay regions.

SOURCE

In a moment of weakness I preorderd today.  I am not a proud man but here's to hoping pre orders get into beta sooner than others.

Why would you do such a thing?!

I am clear proof that it doesn't do a damn thing for your beta chances. 

:picardjpg:

Beta Round 2 Blog Post:

F7FKCEKG7U9M1445913884359.jpg

Break's over, team—it’s time to get back out on the battlefield!

Round 2 of the Overwatch Closed Beta is officially underway in the Americas and Europe gameplay regions. We've added a ton of new content and features for our testers to analyze, including a new player progression system, new game mode, new maps, revamped Custom Game options, and a variety of hero balance updates. 

Check out the complete patch notes for a breakdown on everything that's been added and changed, including some additional hero balance insights from our developers. You can also read more about the new progression system here.

Mission Details: