HolidayHangover

Intro - HolidayHangover

Hello Im Seth my ign for most things are HolidayHangover. I play alot of mobas and fps games. right now my main games are all of the Battle Field games,Rainbow Six Siege, and Heroes of the Storm. Im pretty laid back and just here to have fun and get better at games with a friendly community. Im looking to try to become a Full Member to get as much as i can out of the community.

Edited by HolidayHangover

Hi Seth and Welcome! , I will be sure to add you on battlenet, I do play quite a bit of heroes of the storm myself!

Awards

You are now a candidate for full membership. When in TeamSpeak, please wear the [C] tag as in [C] HolidayHangover. In one month the Senior Full Members will vote on your membership bid. Should you pass, you will become a full member. You will then be required to wear the MadCast: HolidayHangover tag. Should you fail you may reapply and the candidacy period will begin again.

You have been assigned the following FM+ to mentor you through the candidacy process: http://steamcommunit...publiccommunity

If you are having a problem please attempt to contact your mentor first if they are available, if not please contact an RFM or SFM. If a staff member is needed the admins will consult them. A list of admins can be found here: http://www.madcastga...nd-expectations

Welcome to MadCast, Holiday. I play Rainbow Six as well. I am not too good at it, and I haven't played much but it would be awesome to play with you sometime.

Yay! Welcome to the community, you have a wonderful mentor! Best of luck in your candidacy!

Awards

HolidayHangover has failed to achieve the necessary votes to become a full member of MadCast.

HolidayHangover may contact an SFM for a brief explanation of the reason(s) his candidacy was unsuccessful.

Failed [C]'s may re-apply unless banned. If successful on their second try, they become tagged full members on a probationary basis for 20 days, with probationary status converting to complete full member status on the 21st day barring Staff objection.