MadCast: Stan

HotS Trash Talk Thread!

9 hours ago, Threxxx360 said:

Never underestimate the power of newbie luck!

You don't need newbie luck to beat MasterWonton. He generally does a pretty good job of doing that to himself on a regular.

8 hours ago, MadCast: Mastodon said:

You don't need newbie luck to beat MasterWonton. He generally does a pretty good job of doing that to himself on a regular.

Hahahaha I'll just leave it at that 😎

It's time boys and girls to rejoice.  For I have returned.  Take heed and be prepared to bow to my glory.   If you're an ally, be not heavy.  If you are a foe, pray I have mercy...which I will not show.  Also, @MadCast: Disma and @MadCast: Epic are you two nerds around any more?  I heard you tucked tail and ran from the Nexus when I came back to this game!

6 hours ago, MadCast: Stan said:

It's time boys and girls to rejoice.  For I have returned.  Take heed and be prepared to bow to my glory.   If you're an ally, be not heavy.  If you are a foe, pray I have mercy...which I will not show.  Also, @MadCast: Disma and @MadCast: Epic are you two nerds around any more?  I heard you tucked tail and ran from the Nexus when I came back to this game!

If your HotS play is anything like your raid leading, then I think we are all safe and nobody is worried.

1 minute ago, MadCast: Sotarkadin said:

Dinner is in a few hours, you have time to drive here.  When you get here I will 1v1 IRL.  Also, you smell.

You drive over here, it's hotter than the devil's asshole over there. At least here we can fight on the beach like real karate kids.

38 minutes ago, MadCast: rife170 said:

You drive over here, it's hotter than the devil's asshole over there. At least here we can fight on the beach like real karate kids.

Side note:  Linds and I talked about coming out to Cali for the weekend. Might have to do it up your way if we do.