MadCast: Munsa

WotOG - Took the Plunge

I personally don't drop real money on pixels, but I have 1800 gold saved and climbing. By time the expansion comes out I will be able to buy around 30+ packs.

I've spent upwards of $600 on packs and expansions.  I don't really like to look anymore.  I have started buying Amazon coins to buy HS packs and expansions now to get some savings.  I'll probably open around 100 packs total this expansion.

Awards

In my internet roaming this morning, I discovered that it is all but confirmed WotOG will drop on the 26th of this month.  Apparently if you drop cash on either Naxx or GvG product, there is a warning about Standard and Wild being implemented on the 26th.  I can't imagine that Standard play would be going live without the new cards, unless they are going to do the Arena preview for a week similar to GT.

Either way, odds are the 26th will mark a nice weeklong diversion before that Overwatch Early access possesses all our souls.  Perhaps on the weekend of the 29th-1st we could all sit down and sort out who is weak and who is strong. 

4 minutes ago, MadCast: Munsa said:

In my internet roaming this morning, I discovered that it is all but confirmed WotOG will drop on the 26th of this month.  Apparently if you drop cash on either Naxx or GvG product, there is a warning about Standard and Wild being implemented on the 26th.  I can't imagine that Standard play would be going live without the new cards, unless they are going to do the Arena preview for a week similar to GT.

Either way, odds are the 26th will mark a nice weeklong diversion before that Overwatch Early access possesses all our souls.  Perhaps on the weekend of the 29th-1st we could all sit down and sort out who is weak and who is strong. 

Well, that is really good news. Hopefully it holds true because I really can't wait to start constructing some new decks with those cards!

On 4/27/2016 at 8:27 AM, MadCast: Scooba said:

I caved.  118 pack:tear:

Only? :P You should have most of the cards by now...