Ferth

Extra Frames: Tracer and Pose design 101

Tracer and Pose Design 101

I'm sure most of you are aware about the "Tracer Pose" Issue that happened not too long ago.

Dan, one of the guys responsible for "Extra Credits" made this video from his perspective of the issue as a professional game animator. I think it brings some interesting insight into the debate.

Be warned, though, the video is not short, almost 20 minutes long.

p.s. Does anyone know if it's possible to embed videos in posts anymore? We were able to on the old forums... can't figure out how to here, though.

Edited by MadCast: Ferth

Answering PS - The new site seems to auto-embed youtube videos when you paste its URL into your comment.

For example, your link turns into -

- when the address is copied and directly pasted. No idea about other video sites.

Awards

Answering PS - The new site seems to auto-embed youtube videos when you paste its URL into your comment.

For example, your link turns into -

- when the address is copied and directly pasted. No idea about other video sites.

Worked the same way before the revamp.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, MadCast: 2Clueless said:

Not for me. I think it detected that it was a link, but did not post the actual video; I had to hunt for the appropriate media tags.

Same, I posted a few links to videos that ended up as hyperlinks until I went in and edited them with the proper embedding.