Sign in to follow this  
DKnug

Schedule change

Hello all, a few things in my life are about to change during the coming weeks and I do not know what my schedule will look like.  I have a job interview out of state this weekend so my time will be invested elsewhere in the coming weeks.  I am in the middle of my candidacy and would still like to pursue membership.  After I finally get settled in, I intend to resume my normal habits.  This is just a heads up for my fellow nexus dwellers.

Thanks for reading 

Khan#1969

Hey, sorry for my recent hiatus.

I got the job; have been aggressively learning the software I will be selling and teaching myself basic coding.  Been super busy with that plus still working my 9-5 until I move to the east coast at the end of the month.  Probably will not be on until my training is complete and until I am comfortable with my new position. 

Miss everyone!

Khan#1969

Update:

Things have been going well; I am still settling in, but I am back into my games.  Finally!

Looking forward to playing you guys again and at some point I would like to resume my candidacy when my schedule becomes more repetitive.