Sign in to follow this  
MadCast: Epic

Road to Pre-Season: Assassin Update

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/gameplay/road-pre-season-assassin-update

They are doing an assassin rework coming with the preseason, and Leblanc, Talon, Rengar, and Katarina are gutting overhauled with it. Along with a number of other small champion tweaks, it looks super neat! Have a read!

I'm happy my Evelynn has gotten away from the changes. Stealth has been changed, but not to her. I still want her to have a VU though

Awards

5 hours ago, Bookworm said:

Rengar rework!!!! Thank you riot for letting me live for 30 more seconds instead of being bursted down by a rengar :)

I have a feeling new Rengar will be able to still put some serious burst down, but there will be a couple different options for him than just Ult+E+Q+Q

I'm kinda interested in that LeBlanc rework, because from what I get from the article, I'm assuming her abilities might be on a delay so you can't just E-Q-W-R on someones face and kill them in .62 seconds. Which in a way is good but also leaves LB extremely vulnerable seeing that if she's on cooldowns and gets touched, she's probably dead.

I really want to see the new LeBlanc in action, I have seen a few on the test server and it is kinda crazy the pays she can make. She has a lot more options that 1 standard rotation and being able to cast 3 copies of any of her basic abilities is really awesome, well til I'm on the receiving end that is.

Also with the new ward changes coupled with these changes, I'm not looking forward to the next season since there will be  very little that we can do to stop stealth burst damage. I just recently stared to get pinks to counter stealth champs and now with that option taken away, I'm no longer sure how to deal with them.