MadCast: Stan

Nighthold

Since we have cleared Emerald Nightmare, and we know a major patch is around the corner, we can safely guess that it's time to start looking at strats and info on the next sets of raid bosses.  So, here is Nighthold!

Skorpyron

Chronomatic Anomaly

Trilliax

Spellblade Aluriel

Tichondrius

Krosus

High Botanist Tel'arn

Star Augur Etraeus

Grand Magistrix Elisande

Is there a chance one of the other officers, or someone can set aside a different day, for up and coming guildies or alts to do the previous raids in order to gear up to a more appropriate ilvl to accompany you guys on this epic progression journey? 

Awards

13 hours ago, MadCast: NOXsith said:

Is there a chance one of the other officers, or someone can set aside a different day, for up and coming guildies or alts to do the previous raids in order to gear up to a more appropriate ilvl to accompany you guys on this epic progression journey? 

The best way to answer this is, maybe.

To put it bluntly, it is always gonna be somewhat difficult to gather a lot of people to do outdated content in their free time. However, I'd imagine that if you could gather up several people that are looking to do the same on alts or what have you, and you come up with a time/date that works for all of you we'd be able to rally some support. 

That said, my suggestion for gearing up to be able to raid (ilvl 850), would be to be on regularly. There will generally be people running mythic+ dungeons fairly regularly. Sometimes there are full guild groups and other times it is only a couple of us and a few pugs. This is mostly due to scattered schedules, but that's not too different from any other guild. Personally, I've gotten most of my best gear from mythic+ dungeons. Those are far easier to gather people for (as you only need 5 people) and you get fairly good gear as your keystones level up.

To recap, if you wanna run ToV or EN I'd suggest picking a day and time that you can run it, ask an officer to make a calendar event once that is picked out and see who can come. Outside of that, I'd suggest rallying interest in keystone dungeons when you are online and running those. Also, be sure to get your Raid Finder runs for the week done.