MadCast: Soupcup

Elementalist Lux

Riot's finally put up the details about this skin on the PBE, the amount of work they put into this skin is incredible. Here is the Surrender@20 link since it has more pictures and details about it.

You start in a Light form, and gain power by damaging champions. Then, with a thing on the HUD, you can change your element when you have enough. First, you can go to Fire, Water, Air, or Nature. From there, you can combine another element with the first to get either Storm, Ice, Mystic, Magma, or Dark.

There are 10 forms in total, each form has it's own model, textures, particle effects themed for the form, sound effects, and even voice over for each form. Not to mention new animation and differing recalls and emotes. Apparently there are 756 total lines in the voiceover, which can be found on the link above or directly here. There are also 11 Elementalist Lux themed summoner icons, and even an Elemental Ward that changes colors depending on your element in-game. Not sure on the availability on these though.

I thought that they stepped things up when they made all the music and cool stuff for DJ Sona, but Riot keeps stepping it up each ultimate skin. 

Some of them could have been reskins for other champions.

Fire Diana < Magma Lux....

Order of the Lotus Lux instead of Mystic Lux(but i can see why they included it instead)...

I love this new skin set for her. Can't wait to get my hands on it/Her... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I just picked up the skin, and I have to say, It looks beautiful. It's not initially as impressive as either Ezreal's or Sona's, but once you realize how many permutations and possibilities her powering up has, combined with all the new voice acting and full range of new particle effects they get... Ho Boy is she awesome..

5 hours ago, ronoxym said:

I just picked up the skin, and I have to say, It looks beautiful. It's not initially as impressive as either Ezreal's or Sona's, but once you realize how many permutations and possibilities her powering up has, combined with all the new voice acting and full range of new particle effects they get... Ho Boy is she awesome..

I will be picking it up at some point for sure.