MadCast: Chibiushi

Still Playing?

I still play fairly frequently, but I haven't attempted anything outside of ultra casual living story completion and map exploration lately.  I'm working through the legendary precursor crafting process for the fun of it, so it won't be all that long before I finally have Bifrost.  

On 2/14/2017 at 3:31 PM, MadCast: Sleepcoma said:

I still play fairly frequently, but I haven't attempted anything outside of ultra casual living story completion and map exploration lately.  I'm working through the legendary precursor crafting process for the fun of it, so it won't be all that long before I finally have Bifrost.  

^that. Red is playing as well. Probably a bit more than I am.

Guild Wars 2 is an unusual beast, I originally joined Madcast because of a recruitment post on the GW2 forums, enough said by the time I got here and became FM to join the guild boom! everyone was gone, that all aside people are bored with other games and constantly flock to GW2 every once in a while sad thing though I dont see this picking up for longer than a month with most as the grind does get real lol trust me. I just finished burning myself out on it for the last few months now a few going again? FML, well enjoy all the same :)

On 2017-5-24 at 6:29 AM, MadCast: CORPSE said:

Guild Wars 2 is an unusual beast, I originally joined Madcast because of a recruitment post on the GW2 forums, enough said by the time I got here and became FM to join the guild boom! everyone was gone, that all aside people are bored with other games and constantly flock to GW2 every once in a while sad thing though I dont see this picking up for longer than a month with most as the grind does get real lol trust me. I just finished burning myself out on it for the last few months now a few going again? FML, well enjoy all the same :)

I feel you man, I never stopped playing even after the MadCast exodus :( lonely times. But GW2 is THE casual MMO, and I'll be playing GW2 for the foreseeable future whether MCG is on it or not- so when you get back flick ya boi SpecialK.8132 a request if you need a pal

Awards